I have a problem with the categories listing

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
jr_razvan2002

I have a problem with the categories listing

Post by jr_razvan2002 »

Hello guys. I have a small problem with the categories. In the index page when I click on a BIG category ( one appearing on the green line ) "Welcome Here Hunter" in my example instead of seeing ONLY the subcategories in that category I see those BUT ALSO the other categories ( just the text and the green line for each one). You can check it out here :

http://www.ehuntingforum.com/index.php?c=8

Hope the link words even without being logged in. Where do I have to look and what do I have to change ? Please let me know.

Also one more thing. In the email that a username that registers gets in the bottom it says :

"--
Thanks, The Management

"

how can I get that "?" out of there ? please let me know this as well.

Best wishes, Razvan
geocator

Post by geocator »

For the first, it is operating as normal, to change that would require a MOD. for the second, check the email signature box in your admin panel.
jr_razvan2002

Post by jr_razvan2002 »

Hello mate. Tks for your info. What kind of mod do I need to change that ? Because I really want to see just the category that I clicked on and its subcategories. Please let me know.
DreAdeDcoRpSE

Post by DreAdeDcoRpSE »

jr_razvan2002, I ran into a simmular problem, which mod are you running? For the sub forums, cause I know you really should be asking support from there.

I am running Subforums Plus and my post on there you see I am sortof having the same problem.
geocator

Post by geocator »

DreAdeDcoRpSE wrote: jr_razvan2002, I ran into a simmular problem, which mod are you running? For the sub forums, cause I know you really should be asking support from there.

I am running Subforums Plus and my post on there you see I am sortof having the same problem.

Its not subforums, just the normal categories.

I have not seen a MOD to do this, I recommend you post in MOD Requests.
jr_razvan2002

Post by jr_razvan2002 »

DreAdeDcoRpSE wrote: jr_razvan2002, I ran into a simmular problem, which mod are you running? For the sub forums, cause I know you really should be asking support from there.

I don't run any mods mate.
jr_razvan2002

Post by jr_razvan2002 »

Also geocator I see you know a lot about this and also have an impressive number of posts. So I would like to ask you one more thing... how can I post in my forum images from my pc ? When I try to it says to upload from a http but I want to upload them from my pc. Can you please try out and see if you can upload and if not tell me how I can solve this out please ? If you don't want to register I can create a dummy account for you test it out. Please help me out. 10x in advance.

Best wishes, Razvan

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”