Login on main site with hiddin links

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
geocator

Post by geocator »

DreAdeDcoRpSE wrote: Thanks for the help, It worked. Something nice that should be done is a tutorial on this cause basically this thread alone explains everything on how to do this, with you answering all my pain in the butt questions. well, thanks again for your help.

:) Already working on it
DreAdeDcoRpSE

Post by DreAdeDcoRpSE »

geocator wrote:
DreAdeDcoRpSE wrote: Thanks for the help, It worked. Something nice that should be done is a tutorial on this cause basically this thread alone explains everything on how to do this, with you answering all my pain in the butt questions. well, thanks again for your help.

:) Already working on it

nice. rember, make it like your talking to a wall, or a 5 year old. makes it easier to understand and for the total php / html illerderates. Another note, you may want to add in that tutorial how to include a logout link on there site. for once there logged in. Thanks again and let me know when that tutorial is done, I like to see it. :D
DreAdeDcoRpSE

Post by DreAdeDcoRpSE »

geocator, I dont know if its because of the login thing you helped me with, but it works great, but I have notticed now since I put it on I am getting errors every so often. Its a 500 error which is an internal server error. It started after I finished adding this to my server and it seems to only effect the forums and the pages that have the coding on it. any ideas what might be causeing the error. everything is exactally as we discussed here.
DreAdeDcoRpSE

Re: Login on main site with hiddin links

Post by DreAdeDcoRpSE »

Nevermind, I found the issue, it was the IP banning system I create that was causeing the problems, I guess it was interfearing with the login section of my site.
DreAdeDcoRpSE

Post by DreAdeDcoRpSE »

Any idea on how to put a log out link onto the site. where the login section is.
DreAdeDcoRpSE

Post by DreAdeDcoRpSE »

DreAdeDcoRpSE wrote: Any idea on how to put a log out link onto the site. where the login section is.

anyone, I tried a few things and nothing so far seemed to work. :?
batTUrd

Post by batTUrd »

Code: Select all

echo('<a href="' . append_sid($phpbb_root_path . 'login.php?logout=true') . '">Logout</a>');

Better late than never.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”