User permissions

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
dmlister

User permissions

Post by dmlister »

Hi i have been installing a few mods and all went well untill i installed Extended Global Moderator MOD.
After i installed that i went to user permissions in acp select a mod user clicked look up user and nothing happened so i types a randon username in that i knew was not a valid username and clicked lookup user and as expected i got the "no user by that name exists" or words to that effect.
So my question is what files control the user permissions for a valid user and make the permissions page load?
abusedemailaddress

Re: User permissions

Post by abusedemailaddress »

You have probably either incorrectly edited the files, or forgot to run some SQL the MOD requires. In any case, support for MODs is done where you got the MOD from, not here.... this is for phpBB itself. If you got the MOD here, there will be a support topic for it, which you can REPLY to, to obtain support. Other sites have other rules.
The abuse will continue until morale improves!

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”