Music On Index Page Of Forum

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
SalfordProjectDJ

Music On Index Page Of Forum

Post by SalfordProjectDJ »

Hi i want to be able to have a song playing in the background of my forum...?

Is this possible ? do i have to install a mod for it ? if so can someone point out where there is one ? link ?

i have edited my overall_footer.tpl file and added a html link and it plays when i visit the forum but not for others ?? :S is this because the html music link is html and not php ? can it be changed to work with php ?

i have included the code below

Code: Select all

<!-- BEGIN switch_copyright_notice -->
<!--

We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com.
	This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers
	but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good
	reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the
	Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse
	to include even this then support on our forums may be affected.

The phpBB Group : 2002

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are allowed to use this phpBB style only if you agree to the following conditions:
	- You cannot remove copyright notices without permission.
	- You cannot use images from this style anywhere else without permission.
	- You can convert this style to another software for your use, but converted style must have full copyrights.
	- You can modify style as much as you want, but you may not remove copyright notices.

This phpBB style was originally designed by Andrei Gordeev (Freestyle XL) with help from Vjacheslav Trushkin (CyberAlien).
	It is currently being updated and supported by Vjacheslav Trushkin (CyberAlien).
	For support and updates visit http://www.stsoftware.biz/

-->
<!-- END switch_copyright_notice -->

<div align="center"><span class="genmed"><br />{ADMIN_LINK}<br /></span>
<div id="copy2" style="display: none;"><span class="copyright"><a href="javascript:void(0);" onclick="ShowHide('copy1', 'copy2');">Copyrights</a></span></div>
<div id="copy1">
	<span class="copyright">
		<!-- do not remove copyrights -->
		<!-- See overall_footer.tpl page source for full copyright notice. -->
            Song Playing In Background Hosted By <a href="http://ss.2tunes.com">Serious Sounds,</a>