Error message. please help

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
gociak

Error message. please help

Post by gociak »

I don`t know what with. It`s the second time I have this error messages. First time was something wrong with auth.php. Please help me.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../includes/sessions.php:1) in /.../includes/sessions.php on line 254

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../includes/sessions.php:1) in /.../includes/sessions.php on line 255

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../includes/sessions.php:1) in /.../includes/page_header.php on line 479

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../includes/sessions.php:1) in /.../includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /.../includes/sessions.php:1) in /.../includes/page_header.php on line 486
Last edited by cybrid23 on Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic Icon Changed
karlsemple
Former Team Member

Re: Error message. please help

Post by karlsemple »

looks like you have something before the starting <?php in the sessions.php files...maybe a blank line or space, check to make sure nothing is before the <?php in the file.
gociak

Post by gociak »

karlsemple wrote:looks like you have something before the starting <?php in the sessions.php files...maybe a blank line or space, check to make sure nothing is before the <?php in the file.
Thank U. Problem solved. :D
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

just FYI, if you are using anything other than a regular text editor like wordpad or editpad or even notepad, to open/edit the phpbb files, that can be what caused this.

also, if you are using anything other than a real ftp program like filezilla or wsftp or smartftp, to upload/download the files, that can be what caused this.

do not use dreamweaver, frontpage, golive, etc. for anything to do with phpbb.

luck
robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”