¿Wiki forum?

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
t0m|ta

¿Wiki forum?

Post by t0m|ta »

Hi, there I go again :-)

I'm trying to create a "wiki forum": i.e: a forum were all the members of a certain group can edit everyone else's messages.

The reason is we are involved translating into spanish mods and phpbb tutorials, we have a list of "published tutorials", "Being translated turorials", and "tutorial wishlist". And we need that every one can be able to change this lists as they add new translations, finish some others, etc.

I've made a private forum for the "translator team" and made de team moderator of the forum, but you can only edit your own messages :-(

¿Do I have to make every one, individually a forum moderator?

Tx :-)
t0m|ta
--
sscgb

Post by sscgb »

in the ACP, go to Group Admin, click on permission.
Select the translator group and alter the "is not moderator" to "is Moderator" in the forum you want them to be Moderators of.

:twisted:
AGHQFor All Games discussion forum
Web Hosting
t0m|ta

Post by t0m|ta »

Thank sscgb :-) For some reason the team was not moderator (although I had done it) I'm having bizarre problems with my moderators

¿Does anyone know with table/tables controls who is the moderator of a given forum?
t0m|ta
--

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”