[A] not looking for the right prefix in db?

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
khisanthax

[A] not looking for the right prefix in db?

Post by khisanthax »

here's the error msg I get:

General Error

Could not query categories list

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1146 Table 'christian-debates_racknine_net.IP_TABLE' doesn't exist

INSERT INTO IP_TABLE (host, ip, date, username, referrer, forum,browser) VALUES ('nycmny1-ar1-4-43-252-087.nycmny1.elnk.dsl.genuity.net','4.43.252.87','Wed-Mar-03 - 14:37:38','Anonymous','','/Forum/index.php','Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)')

Line : 78
File : /home/virtual/site48/fst/var/www/html/Forum/includes/page_header.php

now say, I want the easy way out and just add that table, then it tells me another php files can't find another table, when I know they are both in there but with the prefix phpbb_. I check config.php and it says the prefix is phpbb_. The last thing I installed was phpbb IM but it was working okay, the last thing I can recall doing was making a change in the config for the acp in the phpbb settings, I think and that's the last I can remember. I don't know if that's it or if it's something else, any idea?

zeroK
Former Team Member

Post by zeroK »

Make sure that your mods are correctly installed and esp. recheck all changes in the includes/constants.php :)
Image My weblog | gamerslog.com | No support via PM or ICQ or email - If you don't know a term or a program mentioned in a post -> Google is your friend

khisanthax

Post by khisanthax »

i double checked the mod on monday night when I installed it, and it was working fine until this afternoon about 2 hours ago, I'll re upload the constants and any files that were working okay before

khisanthax

Post by khisanthax »

okay, thank you! it was constants that was bad, now I'm gonna work backwards so I can get most of my stuff back and see where it fudged up, thanks again!

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”