trying to get users from database recognized

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x support forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
Tammy

trying to get users from database recognized

Post by Tammy »

I have a database set up that another script is using. It is a classified ad script. Users are registered into the database using the classified ad script.

How do I get this bb system to recognize the user if they log in using the other script. I have both srcripts working on the same database, however
I believe that the users logged in for the bb are registered in a table called: phpbb2_users
and the classified ad script is just using: users or usersonline ??

I am not a programmer, however it someone explains to me in laymans terms with instruction I should be able to handle it.

I thank you for your time, and this script. I hope this is the correct catagory to post this into!!

TredLaw

I am also requesting the same mod

Post by TredLaw »

It seems to me that I am not alone and that it would be helpful to have some php wiz figure this out (if it hasn't already).

ScionCrow

Post by ScionCrow »

Tammy, could you PM me the script file? I'm gonna look into that and see if I can see if I can figure it out. The script should go to the "phpbb_users" table, not just users or 'useronline'.
No longer supporting phpBB. PM or email me regarding support and you will be ignored. I'm fully done with phpBB and everything.

Return to “2.0.x Support Forum”