Language Pack questions

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x convertors forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
wslaat

Post by wslaat »

Raul [ThE KuKa] wrote: This is a topic to Language Pack questions not to Support questions, search or post in this forum...
phpBB Support

Greets

I hope this quotation will help you Hybrid_Angel
badovic

Macedonian translation

Post by badovic »

Hi, I am from Macedonia and I like to some one tell me how can I make a translations of PHPBB to macedonian language.

Thanks to all

:roll:
D¡cky
Former Team Member
Name: Richard Foote

Re: Macedonian translation

Post by D¡cky »

badovic wrote: Hi, I am from Macedonia and I like to some one tell me how can I make a translations of PHPBB to macedonian language.

Thanks to all

:roll:

I would think Translator Tool (Easy Translation Management) would the way to go. Check the Downloads page first, though. There seems to be already a macedonian language pack, but it may need updating.
Have you hugged someone today?
badovic

Re: Macedonian translation

Post by badovic »

Yes, but need update because most words is not corect. Please tell me when I finished translate what I must do to install new langage pack.
D¡cky
Former Team Member

Post by D¡cky »

badovic wrote: Yes, but need update because most words is not corect. Please tell me when I finished translate what I must do to install new langage pack.

Do you mean how to submit an updated language pack?
Post 1 of this topic wrote:
Graham wrote:For any errors or corrections in existing language packs, you should in the first instance contact the existing maintainer of the language pack, listed on the download page.

If you have developed a new language pack and wish to submit it for inclusion on the site, you should contact <--snip-->Support Team Leader.

Update - 2005-04-27:
If you are an existing language pack maintainer who wants to submit an update, or you want to submit a new language pack, please contact the Support Team Leader. To make the release of your language pack faster please provide a url to your language pack in .zip format and .tar.gz format. If only one of those formats are used we need to manually create the other one. ;)

Links edited to point to the Support Team Leader.
badovic

New macedonian langage pack

Post by badovic »

DЎcky wrote:
badovic wrote:Yes, but need update because most words is not corect. Please tell me when I finished translate what I must do to install new langage pack.

Do you mean how to submit an updated language pack?
Post 1 of this topic wrote:
Graham wrote:For any errors or corrections in existing language packs, you should in the first instance contact the existing maintainer of the language pack, listed on the download page.

If you have developed a new language pack and wish to submit it for inclusion on the site, you should contact <--snip-->Support Team Leader.

Update - 2005-04-27:
If you are an existing language pack maintainer who wants to submit an update, or you want to submit a new language pack, please contact the Support Team Leader. To make the release of your language pack faster please provide a url to your language pack in .zip format and .tar.gz format. If only one of those formats are used we need to manually create the other one. ;)

Links edited to point to the Support Team Leader.

Ok. Because I am new in this forum and I like make a new language pack. I like maked faster and update it. Please tell me the way step by step. I have expirience with php.
Thanks
D¡cky
Former Team Member

Re: New macedonian langage pack

Post by D¡cky »

badovic wrote: Ok. Because I am new in this forum and I like make a new language pack. I like maked faster and update it. Please tell me the way step by step. I have expirience with php.
Thanks

I can't give you step by step instructions. You could start by looking at this tool, Translator Tool (Easy Translation Management).
xixihehe

Re: Language Pack questions

Post by xixihehe »

I like to some one tell me how can I make a translations of PHPBB to macedonian language.

Thanks to all
Elias
Name: Elias

Re: Language Pack questions

Post by Elias »

Here this would be a very easy way to do it:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... =10&t=7787
"Mystery creates wonder, and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand." - Neil Armstrong
|Installing Extensions|Writing Extensions|Extension Validation Policy|

Return to “[2.0.x] Convertors”