Language Pack questions

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x convertors forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
ectv

Ethiopic phpBB

Post by ectv »

Hello

have you seen Ethiopiac ? its ethiopian font

here is a link for phpBB page using ethiopic unicode

http://cyberzena.com/test/phpbb2/
D¡cky
Former Team Member
Name: Richard Foote

Post by D¡cky »

Convertor Forum Description wrote: Please post language pack questions to the support forum
Have you hugged someone today?
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Raul Arroyo

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] »

Techie-Micheal wrote: Could you resend it? It might have gotten buried in all of my PMs. Sorry about that.

Edit: You linked to Acyd Burn, who is a dev, not support. :)

PM for you to de latest file language phpBB 2.0.19 in Spanish (Spain) by Batusai.

Greets
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:

Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations

Language Spanish update to 2.0.19 :wink:

Techie-Micheal and Acyd Burn :D

Batusai or "HuanManwe" for translation 8)

Greets
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies | Styles Queue Stats :warning:

If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate.

HuanManwe
Location: Málaga (Spain) [European Union] - Earth - Solar System - Milky Way - Local Group - Universe

Post by HuanManwe »

But I don't know why I cannot update the files. I get this message:
Missing entries in lang_main.php are listed below:

Search_Flood_Error

I've had a look at the lang_english folder and I cannot find that "search_flood_error" anywhere. So, how can I translate it in the Spanish version?

Can someone help me? Thank you in advance,

Huan Manwë
Moderator in the Spanish Official Support Forum and Translator of the Spanish language pack with the help of www.phpbb-es.com | Ayuda en español.
Berlin wird immer in meinem Herzen sein :) Auf wiedersehen, Berlin!
Der Mensch schuf Gott nach seinem eigenen Bild
D¡cky
Former Team Member
Name: Richard Foote

Post by D¡cky »

HuanManwe wrote: But I don't know why I cannot update the files. I get this message:
Missing entries in lang_main.php are listed below:

Search_Flood_Error

I've had a look at the lang_english folder and I cannot find that "search_flood_error" anywhere. So, how can I translate it in the Spanish version?

Can someone help me? Thank you in advance,

Huan Manwë

You do know that you are not supposed to ask language questions in ths forum, don't you?

You will have to ask the person who rejected your update specifically why it was rejected. "search_flood_error" is part of the new search flood control which is in cvs and not released to the public. I could give you the message, but since it is still in cvs, it is subject to change.

This is only my personal opinion, but I don't think you should be required at this time to include the "search_flood_error," but you will need to get clarification on this from the Support team.
Have you hugged someone today?
ectv

Language Amharic Lang help ethiopic

Post by ectv »

Hi

i have post my new phpBB in ethiopic Amharic nd i get this err msg on my index page

http://www.ectvgallery.com/ectvphpbb/

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ectvget9/public_html/ectvphpbb/language/lang_amharic/lang_main.php:1) in /home/ectvget9/public_html/ectvphpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ectvget9/public_html/ectvphpbb/language/lang_amharic/lang_main.php:1) in /home/ectvget9/public_html/ectvphpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ectvget9/public_html/ectvphpbb/language/lang_amharic/lang_main.php:1) in /home/ectvget9/public_html/ectvphpbb/includes/page_header.php on line 486
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations

This is a topic to Language Pack questions not to Support questions, search or post in this forum...
phpBB Support

Greets

sacred soul

Please help me - Yardım Edin

Post by sacred soul »

I use to free phbb forum, but my forum language english, I want to Turkish lang.. My forum is lang turkish yesterday, but today lang is english.. I WANT TO TURKISH

bedava verilen forumlardan aldım, kendim kurmadım, ama ilk aldığımda zaten sadece ingilizceydi, daha sonradan aldğım foruma turkçe dil paketide yükledi server, daha dün türkçeyken bugün ingilizce oldu, tekrar türkçe istiyorum
w2s

Post by w2s »

Acyd Burn wrote: All language pack authors, please note the recent update to this announcement. ;)

I actually started translated Georgian language support for PhpBB, but I found it later on the internet:

http://scripts.ltd.ge/index.php?action=visit&entryid=12
latest version you can find here:
http://develop.sapikhvno.org/lang_main.zip

Morever, Georgian language script is not listed in your langauge's web page.
Please download the script and make it available for others.
Last edited by w2s on Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Graham
Former Team Member

Post by Graham »

We do not download languages from elsewhere. We only host those which have been submitted to us by those who created them
"So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish"

phpBB Useful Links: Knowledge Base | Userguide | Forum Search | MOD Database | Styles Database
My Links: Blog!
azuma

multilanguage support

Post by azuma »

Graham wrote: We do not download languages from elsewhere. We only host those which have been submitted to us by those who created them
Dear colleages! Can you tell me is it possible to have all together Japanese Chinese Vietnamese Korean and Russian when the newbie is at the stage of the registration and read the rules and the order of the registration in his native mother tongue - Japanese in Japanese - Korean in his own Korean, Russian in Russian etc and after the registration freely communicate in any language he likes? I am intending to create and have a nice hosting so would you be so kind to help me as it is a matter of time -which is not waiting at all. Much Thanks in advance

初期登録段階から同時に日本語中国語ハングル語、英語とロシア語を使えますか。登録済みの人は好き次第で言語を簡単に切り替えるのか。事前に感謝します。

Можно ли на площадке на этапе регистрации выбрать свой родной язык из таких как японский,китайский, корейский, вьетнамский, английский и русский, а затем пользоваться на форуме при написании постингов любым языком из перечисленных языков? Заранее спасибо!
={PCPTT}Zeus

Post by ={PCPTT}Zeus »

i have seveal things that i added when i only had teh english pack. wat is the easiest way to put those changes over to my other languages? I mean I have a link at the top for board news and some other stuff

Zeus aka Mike
Hybrid_Angel

burmese language pack

Post by Hybrid_Angel »

please please somebody help me please

where can i find (Myanmar) burmese language pack???? I want to install it into my forum...
Hybrid_Angel

Post by Hybrid_Angel »

can somebody reply me please please please

i really need help

i would like to install myanmar language pack to my forum

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me!!!

Return to “[2.0.x] Convertors”