fsb to phpbb2 convertor

This is an archive of the phpBB 2.0.x convertors forum. Support for phpBB2 has now ended.
Forum rules
Following phpBB2's EoL, this forum is now archived for reference purposes only.
Please see the following announcement for more information: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1385785
pasassezfort

fsb to phpbb2 convertor

Post by pasassezfort » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:42 am

this is a french board (fire soft board) create by Genova a powerfull modder for phpbb.fr, this board is a good alternative but anyway phpbb !
this the best one !

http://www.fire-soft-board.com/

thanks for everything and good luck for the guy who will make the script convertor

AlleyKat

Post by AlleyKat » Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:31 am

As it's (seemingly) based on phpBB, you don't need to convert it - just strip down the database with the cleaning script mentioned here in the forums and in the KB. Ofcourse, do a full database backup first and check that the structure is the same.

[EDIT]
OK, I was completely wrong about that. It runs it's own database system, and there's even a phpbb -> fsb convertor - you might want to take a look at that to do it 'backwards'.

pasassezfort

Post by pasassezfort » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:15 pm

[EDIT]
OK, I was completely wrong about that. It runs it's own database system, and there's even a phpbb -> fsb convertor - you might want to take a look at that to do it 'backwards'.[/quote]

thanks for your reply; I knew that ity was it the convertor phpbb to fsb,but i am not as much strong in codding to make the backward script
that the reason why I question here if mabe someone can do it for me and oser guy who want that script

eposner

Re: fsb to phpbb2 convertor

Post by eposner » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:03 pm

i am also looking for a FSB to phpbb2 converter? has anyone been looking into this?
Thanks
wanna learn how to make money online go to
http://eposner.webprosperity.com

Return to “[2.0.x] Convertors”