Scottish Meetup

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Subscribe to the feed, available in Image Atom or Image RSS format.
Ideas Centre

Scottish Meetup

Postby stickerboy » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:12 am

Following the recent opening of the new events forum, several phpBB team members will be holding the first local UK meet in Edinburgh on the 24th of January. If you are in the vicinity or can travel to those locations then please feel free to come along and show your face.

Everyone is welcome whether you are a designer, programmer or simply a user. You don't even need to be any of the previous, you may just be someone that is interested in our software project. Regardless of your background you are very welcome to come along and speak to us in person.

The meet is scheduled for 2pm in the Voodoo Rooms in Edinburgh, with an expected finish time of 6pm. We do not expect anything from anyone, so expect to arrive into a relaxed, informal and welcoming group.

If you are interested in attending then please post in the events topic or if you have anything you want to ask in private feel free to PM myself or Greenweaver. More details of attendees, etc. can be found in the 1st post of that topic.
I'm a web-designing prototyping tech-support musician
|| Twitter || Flickr || BandCamp ||
Formerly known as cherokee red
stickerboy
Former Team Member

Name: Kenny Cameron

Re: Scottish Meetup

Postby stickerboy » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:09 pm

On behalf of the other Team Members who attended, I would like to thank those community members who showed up for the meet. We had a great time and I'm sure everyone took something from the day, I know we certainly did. For those who missed out, don't worry as we are planning to have another meet later in the year. More details will follow in the near future.

You can see some of the photo's captured from the meetup here, there will also be other pictures posted in the discussion topic so be sure to check back there as well :)
I'm a web-designing prototyping tech-support musician
|| Twitter || Flickr || BandCamp ||
Formerly known as cherokee red
stickerboy
Former Team Member

Name: Kenny Cameron

Return to Announcements