If you are unfamiliar with the toolkit, please see the RC1 release announcement and the Support Toolkit page.
Starting with this version, the Toolkit will be officially supported. LIkewise, the use of the Toolkit may now be recommended within support topics. Members of the community who assist others are encouraged to become familiar with the functions included in the Toolkit.
Those who have 1.0.0-RC1 installed should delete the stk folder and replace it with 1.0.0-RC2. The following changes have been made in this version:
- [Fix] Remove hardcoded location of the toolkit (Bug #47375)
- [Fix] Make sure the menu is sorted correctly when using a translated version
- [Fix] Changed the message displayed when the Sanitise user tool doesn't do anything (Bug #47405)
- [Fix] Invalid XHTML in the profile list tool
- [Fix] Don't break the layout when displaying large query results
- [Fix] Non-existant style causes STK to not start (Bug #47925)
- [Fix] Version check for hosts with strange fsockopen settings (Bug #47445)
- [Fix] Don't disable the STK if the version check file couldn't be found (Bug #48845)
Thank you, and enjoy.
The phpBB Team
You may discuss this announcement in the discussion topic.