This release fixes a number of bugs, including a recent issue caused by an update to UMIL. The following is a non-exhaustive list of changes since RC2:
- [Add] Add the ability to "mass demote" founders through the list founders tool. (Bug #51435)
- [Add] "Resync users with newly registered users group" tool. (Bug #52405)
- [Fix] "Recreate Module Management modules" tool now also re-enables the modules if required.
- [Fix] Set the correct language packs for phpBB <= 3.0.2. (Bug #51535)
- [Fix] Display correct messages when fields are filled out incorrectly in the add user tool. (Bug #52385)
- [Fix] Updates of UMIL break the Support Toolkit. (Bug #53375)
As always, assistance with installation, updating or any of the tools provided with the Toolkit is available in the Support Forum. Please submit any bugs/suggestions to the Support Team Tools bugtracker.
Thank you, and enjoy.
The phpBB Team
You may discuss this announcement in the discussion topic.