The Support Team is pleased to announce the availability of the fifth maintenance release of the Support Toolkit. This release improves overall stability of the toolkit as well introduces support for phpBB 3.0.10. This new release can be downloaded from the Support Toolkit page in the CDB.
When updating from any older Support Toolkit version first delete the old
stk/directory before uploading the new version.
Translations for this release can be downloaded here. To enable a translation, you only have to download the package and place it in the
- Introduce support for phpBB 3.0.10
- [Fix] Correctly handle empty module data when resetting the boards modules. (Bug #62958)
- [Fix] The "ERK" now correctly handles strict/deprecated errors. (Bug #62976)
- [Fix] Added missing language entry. (Bug #62856)
- [Fix] Reparse bbcode changes topic poster to guest (Bug #62889, Patch by Dicky)
- [Fix] STK password variable incorrectly unset when not logged in. (Bug #62946)
- [Fix] Correct version handling in the database cleaner. (Bug #62961)
As always, assistance with installation, updating, or any of the tools provided with the Toolkit is available through the support section in the CDB. Please submit any bugs/suggestions to the Support Team Tools bugtracker.
Thank you, and enjoy.
The phpBB Team
You may discuss this announcement in the [Discuss] Support Toolkit 1.0.5 released topic.