AutoMOD 1.0.1 Released
The Modifications Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of the "Appsterdam Hackathon" release of AutoMOD, our automated MOD installation tool. There have been a large number of bug fixes for this release. Changelog later in this post.
AutoMOD is a tool for installing MODs in an automated manner. It performs the file edits for you. As of today, AutoMOD is considered a stable release, meaning we believe all the serious bugs have been removed, and will provide support for any which do still exist.
Download it from https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/offi ... l/automod/
Copy the contents of the root directory to your forum root and point your browser to:
For updates you can either use AutoMOD itself or do the same as for installs. Make sure to answer "Yes" if your upload tool asks for permission to overwrite files.
You can also find AutoMOD translations at https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/offi ... l/automod/ as they become available.
The source is available from github under GNU GPL version 2.
- [Feature] Show DIY instructions in the details. (Ticket #62171)
- [Feature] Added error checking for readable MOD files. Patch by Callum95 (Ticket #62244)
- [Feature] Ticket #62994 Warn the forum owner/admin if they are installing a MOD targeted at a different phpBB version than their forum is.
- [Feature] Add ability to handle uninstalling additional modx files
- [Feature] Ability to hide successful edits when install fails. php Patch by EXreaction (Ticket #59995)
- [Change] Changed the wording for DIY. (Ticket #62171)
- [Change] Hide the second uninstall button if there are no file edits. (Ticket #62468)
- [Change] Changed the directory name from upload to root. To follow the MODX requirements.
- [Fix] Bug #63109 Unknown languages are never in the DB so there is no idea trying to find them there.
- [Fix] Bug #63110 Unknown languages are now shown.
- [Fix] Bug #63107 Accept missing DIY.
- [Fix] Clean-up installation/uninstallation of contrib MODx
- [Fix] Give a higher priority to the uninstallation of the MOD
- [Fix] Bug #62917 Handle translated MOD names correctly.
- [Fix] Use correct language key when creating dir fails
- [Fix] Undefined variable error when an unknown action is attempted
- [Fix] Removed closing </a> that did not have any open tags. (Ticket #62152)
- [Fix] Show translated links if there are such in the users language. (Ticket #62507)
- [Fix] Install w/ FTP method copying all files to phpbbroot, not honoring preview_changes config. Patch by jasmineaura (Ticket #62268)
- [Fix] editor->copy_content $to parameter is_array. Patch by jasmineaura (Ticket #62341)
- [Fix] uninstall cleanup: reverse-delete NEW_FILES & wildcards reversal. Patch by jasmineaura (Ticket #62271)
- [Fix] force_uninstall when using FTP write method results in "General Error". Patch by jasmineaura (Ticket #62288)
- [Fix] edited and *uninst directories clutter, _backups confusion. Patch by jasmineaura (Ticket #62293)
- [Fix] PHP error with compressed file method; strpos empty delimiter. Patch by jasmineaura (Ticket #62278)
- [Fix] mod_upload() & delete() should respect configured FTP write method Patch by jasmineaura (Ticket #62277)
- [Fix] MODs with special chars was copied to the wrong place. Patch by callumacrae (Ticket #62688)
- [Fix] missed \s and incorrect regexp in reverse_query function. Patch by bolknote