UMIL is a library for MOD authors that enables them to easily create database installation and update scripts for their MODs. It provides unified methods to access phpBB's API for adding modules, adding permissions, modifying the database, and more.
We require MODs containing UMIL that are newly submitted to the MODDB to contain this new version. In order to update the UMIL release included with your MOD just replace the old UMIL folder with the new one.
How to get it
You can get UMIL and more information from the UMIL page.
The following was changed in this release:
- [Fix] UMIL replaces table_prefix too often on some functions #62646
- [Fix] Correctly detect mssql native driver #62580
- [Fix] Make UMIL languages xHTML valid
- [Fix] Fix incorrect file extension for phpBB logo #63203
- [Fix] Default to local when global flag is set for f_ permission #63187
- [Fix] Only pass strings to switch() in umil::cache_purge()
- [Change] State license version in file header #63246
Please report any bugs you may encounter to the tracker.
phpBB Modifications Team