The Support Team is pleased to announce the availability of the seventh maintenance release of the Support Toolkit. This release improves overall stability of the toolkit as well introduces support for phpBB 3.0.12. This new release can be downloaded from the Support Toolkit page in the CDB.
When updating from any older Support Toolkit version first delete the old
stk/directory before uploading the new version.
Translations for this release can be downloaded here. To enable a translation, you only have to download the package and place it in the
- [Add] Added support for phpBB 3.0.12.
- [Add] New tool for restoring orphaned posts and topics.
- [Add] New tool for purging sessions. (Bug #63142)
- [Fix] Loaded hooks potentially break STK. (Bug #63274)
- [Fix] Recreate Module Management tool does not purge the cache. (Bug #63272)
- [Fix] Profile List allows deleting self/founder. (Bug #63268)
- [Fix] Do not list empty usernames in the Restore Deleted User tool. (Bug #63339)
- [Fix] Only request phpBB version once. Fixes invalid form submission errors.
- [Fix] Username conflict resolution in Restore Deleted User tool does not work.
- [Fix] Hardcoded module ID in older phpBB versions broken by Database Cleaner. (Bug #62863)
- [Fix] Update UMIL to 1.0.5.
- [Change] Restore Deleted User tool now shows post IDs that cannot be restored due to inconsistencies.
As always, assistance with installation, updating, or any of the tools provided with the Toolkit is available through the support section in the CDB. Please submit any bugs/suggestions to the Support Team Tools bugtracker.
Thank you, and enjoy.
The phpBB Team
You may discuss this announcement in the [Discuss] Support Toolkit 1.0.7 released topic.