The Support Team is pleased to announce the availability of the first patch level maintenance release of the Support Toolkit 1.0.7. This release improves backwards compatibility and improves error handling. This new release can be downloaded from the Support Toolkit page in the CDB.
When updating from any older Support Toolkit version first delete the old
stk/directory before uploading the new version.
Translations for this release can be downloaded here. To enable a translation, you only have to download the package and place it in the
- [Fix] Add support for PHP 5.4 to the MySQL Upgrader. (Bug #63481)
- [Fix] Undefined variable: topic_ids. (Bug #63475)
- [Fix] Only synchronise PM reports on phpBB versions that support it.
- [Change] Adjust the error handler's support for E_STRICT and E_DEPRECATED warnings
- [Change] Improve backwards compatibility
If you are unfamiliar with the toolkit, please see the Support Toolkit page.
As always, assistance with installation, updating, or any of the tools provided with the Toolkit is available through the support section in the CDB. Please submit any bugs/suggestions to the Support Team Tools bugtracker.
Thank you, and enjoy.
The phpBB Team
You may discuss this announcement in the [Discuss] Support Toolkit 1.0.7-PL1 released topic.