phpBB 3.1.6 Release

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Subscribe to the feed, available in Image Atom or Image RSS format.
Scam Warning
naderman
Consultant
Consultant
Name: Nils Adermann

phpBB 3.1.6 Release

Post by naderman »

Greetings all,

We are pleased to announce the release of phpBB 3.1.6 "Weekend at Bertie's". This version is a maintenance and security release of the 3.1.x branch which fixes various smaller bugs including jumping to specific pages in long topics, problems with using Content Delivery Networks for static assets, and notably updates the embedded Twig and PLUpload libraries.

The full changelog is available in the changelog file within the docs folder contained in the release package. You can find the key highlights of this release on the wiki at https://wiki.phpbb.com/Release_Highlights/3.1.6 and a list of all issues fixed on our tracker at https://tracker.phpbb.com/issues/?filter=13290

The packages can be downloaded from our downloads page.

The development team thanks everyone who contributed code to this release: javiexin, Stanislav Atanasov, Zoddo, Tristan Darricau, Matt Friedman, Kailey Truscott, RMcGirr83, Callum Macrae, Jakub Senko, brunoais, JoshyPHP, Marco Kubuntu, alf007, AJ Quick, Crizzo, Raphaël M, Wardormeur, cyberalien, david63, lavigor

If you have any questions or comments, we'll be happy to address them in the discussion topic.

- The phpBB Team

Release Highlights

Security and Hardening
  • Update Twig and PLUpload to the newest minor versions
New Features
  • Automatically remove inner quotes when the nesting is too deep
  • Add links to the Customisation Database to the Extensions, Styles and Language tab in the ACP
Notable Bug Fixes
  • Fix jump to page option
  • Fix missing fonts when using the CDN option
I appreciate gifts from my Amazon wishlist.
naderman.de twitter: @naderman

Return to “Announcements”