We are pleased to announce the release of phpBB 3.2.3 "Bertie's long summer". This version is a maintenance release of the 3.2.x branch which fixes various issues reported in previous versions.
The fixed issues include, among others, problems when submitting posts with more than one attachment, migrations failing when updating from versions prior to phpBB 3.2.2 and PHP warnings being displayed when editing signatures in the ACP.
The full list of changes is available in the changelog file within the docs folder contained in the release package. You can find the key highlights of this release on the wiki at https://wiki.phpbb.com/Release_Highlights/3.2.3 and a list of all issues fixed on our tracker at https://tracker.phpbb.com/issues/?filter=14490
The packages can be downloaded from our downloads page.
The development team thanks everyone who contributed code to this release: rxu, hubaishan, JoshyPHP, Rubén Calvo, Akbar, Anssi Johansson, Daniel Mota, Daniel Sinn, FH, GerB, Zoddo, canonknipser, scootergrisen
If you have any questions or comments, we'll be happy to address them in the discussion topic.
- The phpBB Team
- Updated dependencies - Updated dependencies to latest versions, e.g. Symfony, Twig
- Extension version check supports newer TLS versions - The extension version check will now also support newer TLS versions PHPBB3-15570
- Previewing / submitting posts with more than one attachment - Attachments were lost after re-submitting post PHPBB3-15506
- Sub-SELECTs in sql_build_query() - The sql_build_query() method had issues was unable to add sub-SELECTs in queries PHPBB3-15520
- Multiple issues with migrations added in 3.2.2 - The fix_user_styles and merge_duplicate_bbcodes migrations had multiple issues that prevented successful updates PHPBB3-15502 PHPBB3-15527
- Issues with signature edit in ACP - Mixed function parameters caused the ACP to show PHP warnings PHPBB3-15513
- HHVM support dropped - phpBB will no longer support HHVM PHPBB3-15499
- Updated Symfony and other 3rd party libraries - Symfony and other 3rd party libraries have been updated to their latest versions PHPBB3-15746