[20/01/07] Admin Userlist

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
72%
Very Good
18%
Good
7%
Fair
2%
Poor
2%

Total votes: 556

asinshesq
Name: Alan

Re: [20/01/07] Admin Userlist

Post by asinshesq »

Sam Spade wrote: This is what's in the admin_users...

I gave you enough of a hint that you should have been able to fix it yourself in about two seconds...I feel like you didn't even bother but instead figured you'd just have someone else do the work for you. So ok, here it is:

Code: Select all

$sql = "UPDATE " . USERS_TABLE . "
				SET " . $username_sql . $passwd_sql . "user_email = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $email) . "', user_icq = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $icq) . "', user_website = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $website) . "', user_occ = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $occupation) . "', user_from = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $location) . "', user_interests = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $interests) . "', user_birthday='$birthday', user_next_birthday_greeting=$next_birthday_greeting, user_sig = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $signature) . "', user_viewemail = $viewemail, user_aim = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $aim) . "', user_yim = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $yim) . "', user_msnm = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $msn) . "', user_skype = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $skype) . "', user_attachsig = $attachsig, user_sig_bbcode_uid = '$signature_bbcode_uid', user_allowsmile = $allowsmilies, user_allowhtml = $allowhtml, user_allowavatar = $user_allowavatar, user_allowbbcode = $allowbbcode, user_allow_viewonline = $allowviewonline, user_notify = $notifyreply, user_allow_pm = $user_allowpm, user_notify_pm = $notifypm, user_popup_pm = $popuppm, user_lang = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $user_lang) . "', user_style = $user_style, user_timezone = $user_timezone, user_dateformat = '" . str_replace("\'", "''", $user_dateformat) . "', user_active = $user_status, user_rank = $user_rank" . $avatar_sql . "
And yes, all I did was to move the comma as I said you needed to in my post before this.
Sam Spade

Post by Sam Spade »

Well,
It's 05:00am here and my eyesight's been acting up, didn't really see the comma you mentioned,
(and to be perfectly honest, I still don't see it).

Thank you very much for all the help,
and I'm real sorry for the trouble.
Howi

Post by Howi »

How do I access the Admin User List? I've already got 2 Spam Bots and i just installed yesterday. Is there a link somewhere or do I have to type in the location maunally?

I used Easy Mod to install the Admin User List, I checked the Mod history and it says it's installed.

thanx.

-Howi
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Howi wrote: How do I access the Admin User List? I've already got 2 Spam Bots and i just installed yesterday. Is there a link somewhere or do I have to type in the location maunally?

I used Easy Mod to install the Admin User List, I checked the Mod history and it says it's installed.

thanx.

-Howi

Go to the admin panel and scroll down on the left side and check the bottom item.
No clever .sig here
asinshesq
Name: Alan

Post by asinshesq »

Howi wrote: How do I access the Admin User List?

Go to the ACP and click the link called 'userlist' that appears on the left side of the page.
Howi

Post by Howi »

Awesome thank you so much!

-Howi
Bregjemv2

Post by Bregjemv2 »

Hi,

I would like to use this mod on my forum, but the link for the .zip file in the first message doesn't work anymore. I've tried to find it in the 133 pages this topic counts, but I haven't found it yet...
Can anyone help me with it?
By the way, my PHPBB version is 2.0.18, is that a problem?
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

When you read in the pink box on the top of this topic.
And you click on this text: How to securely download MODs while the database is unavailable
You know that you can download the mod on this location: http://www.phpbb.com/files/mods/Admin_Userlist_206c.zip
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!
Bregjemv2

Post by Bregjemv2 »

thnx, I feel really stupid now.... 8O
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Bregjemv2 wrote: thnx, I feel really stupid now.... 8O

And you really ought to update to the latest phpBB - the hackers and spammers are working every day to screw with our community and there are some bug fixes that help you out.
No clever .sig here
cityPCservice

Successful installation

Post by cityPCservice »

:D Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! I did it. This was my first successful Mod insall. :D

For Admin Userlist, this was a very easy Mod to install. Everything works perfect, I have the User List in front me at this moment and the options are nice. It makes my world a better place.

Thank you Milkboy31 and wGEric.
polkadotcat

Post by polkadotcat »

First I would like to thank the developers wgeric, milkboy31 & asinhesq for this brilliant mod. And also to sergeyka for his much needed filter addon. Kudos to all of you. Both mods work wonderfully.

The reason for my posting is because I would appreciate if someone could help me with adding some code to this particular mod to comply with what I would like it to do.. Please note I am only asking for assistance to furher customise this for my own use, I'm not asking to add any further functions in general. If anyone is willing to help me accomplish my goal via PM rather than cluttering up this thread further it would be much appreciated..

What I've done so far to the Admin Userlist is as follows:

column 1 = select checkboxes
column 2 = username (opens popout)
column 3 = active Y/N
column 4 = manage user - delete|permissions|edit (button form)
column 5 = joined
column 6 = last activity
column 7 = rank
column 8 = search posts
column 9 = website (button form)
column 10 = contact user - profile|email|PM (button form)

Popout contains
real name
birthday
rank image
interests/hobbies
group memberships
signature

But I am having issues with just two things with the changes I've made.. the first issue is with my delete button......
[edit]
Nvm.. I figured out how to make the delete button work independantly. I ended up copying the case = 'delete' block and renaming it to case = 'deleteu' and then modifying the $hidden_fields link variable to grab the correct user_id.

The second issue is with the signature, it displays the signature field exactly as it is in the database (bbcode_uid included) instead of how it's meant to display after it's parsed through the bbcode parser..
[edit]
Nvm.. this too I managed to figure out :D
Last edited by polkadotcat on Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
I'm just a girl in the world...
polkadotcat's wee world...
HCP

Post by HCP »

I'd too like to see polkadotcat's ideas. It would be very handy indeed.

Since installing this great mod, I've been able to "clean up" dead accounts more efficiently (like the ones which have not been activated for two years). But what would be a reasonable deadline for pending users to activate their accounts before having them deleted by me? Currently It's one month.
Irresistable

Post by Irresistable »

How can I dl this mod the link seems broken.
Irresistable

Post by Irresistable »

nvm found it :)

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”