[20/01/07] Admin Userlist

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
72%
Very Good
18%
Good
7%
Fair
2%
Poor
2%

Total votes: 556

DarkArchon

Re: [20/01/07] Admin Userlist

Post by DarkArchon »

Can someone post an image of the ACP with this mod I'd like to see how it looks and exactly what it looks like.
milkboy31

Post by milkboy31 »

This is a screenshot of a previous version... but you'll get the drift.

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... lsshm1.gif
DarkArchon

Post by DarkArchon »

Thanks, has anything been added since that version that isn't shown?
milkboy31

Re:

Post by milkboy31 »

Nothing visually that you'll see, but here were the release notes for it. There was a security fix.
milkboy31 wrote:2.0.6b was denied due to a couple of small issues. Those have been resolved and resubmitted. One of them was a SQL injection vulnerability, so getting this upgrade is pretty important!

Version 2.0.6c has been submitted for approval!

http://deathmonkeighs.com/files/Admin_Userlist_206c.zip

Changes in this revision include:
-Closed a SQL injection vulnerability in the Sort feature.
-Closed a couple of open image tags that were missed previously
-Cleaned up the code formatting in the admin_userlist.php file... nothing major.
Luizianna

Post by Luizianna »

This may not be the right place, if not I do apologize and would appreciate directions on where exactly I should ask this....

We would like to generate a list of members by state....and also a member count by state. Is this possible somewhere in the database or does a mod exists that can generate those lists???

Again, I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask....
mtingle

Post by mtingle »

Hi,

I'm getting the following error messages when I click on the userlist in the control panel:

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access ./../includes/functions_color_groups.php in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/myfaeryspace.com/httpdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_userlist.php on line 35

Warning: include_once(./../includes/functions_color_groups.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/myfaeryspace.com/httpdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_userlist.php on line 35

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './../includes/functions_color_groups.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/psa/apache/lib/php:/usr/local/share/pear') in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/myfaeryspace.com/httpdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_userlist.php on line 35

Fatal error: Call to undefined function color_group_colorize_name() in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/myfaeryspace.com/httpdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_userlist.php on line 1014

Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this problem?

I've changed the admin_userlist.php and uploaded it.
I've added userlist_body.tpl, userlist_group.tpl,arrowright.png & arrowdown.png to the appropriate template folders.
I've changed the language/lang_english/lang_admin.php and uploaded it.
I've changed templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg and uploaded it.

Is there something else I should have done?
milkboy31

Post by milkboy31 »

Luizianna wrote:This may not be the right place, if not I do apologize and would appreciate directions on where exactly I should ask this....

We would like to generate a list of members by state....and also a member count by state. Is this possible somewhere in the database or does a mod exists that can generate those lists???

Again, I apologise if this is the wrong place to ask....
Sorry... this mod doesn't organize by state. It does let you sort by many things and you could likely modify it to sort by location... but you'd have to then count the number of folks in each state by hand. Perhaps you'd be better suited with a different (or new) mod for this request. Try posting in the Mod Requests forum and see if anyone can direct you there or can create one for you.
mtingle wrote:Hi,

I'm getting the following error messages when I click on the userlist in the control panel:

Warning: include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access ./../includes/functions_color_groups.php in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/myfaeryspace.com/httpdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_userlist.php on line 35

Warning: include_once(./../includes/functions_color_groups.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/myfaeryspace.com/httpdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_userlist.php on line 35

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening './../includes/functions_color_groups.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/psa/apache/lib/php:/usr/local/share/pear') in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/myfaeryspace.com/httpdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_userlist.php on line 35

Fatal error: Call to undefined function color_group_colorize_name() in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/myfaeryspace.com/httpdocs/phpBB2/admin/admin_userlist.php on line 1014

Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this problem?

I've changed the admin_userlist.php and uploaded it.
I've added userlist_body.tpl, userlist_group.tpl,arrowright.png & arrowdown.png to the appropriate template folders.
I've changed the language/lang_english/lang_admin.php and uploaded it.
I've changed templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg and uploaded it.

Is there something else I should have done?
It looks like you installed the contrib folder's add-on for Nivisec's Color Groups mod, but you don't have the Color Groups Mod installed. Refer to page 146 of this thread for the exact same conversation with another person... ;-)
mtingle

Post by mtingle »

milkboy31 wrote:It looks like you installed the contrib folder's add-on for Nivisec's Color Groups mod, but you don't have the Color Groups Mod installed. Refer to page 146 of this thread for the exact same conversation with another person... ;-)
Thanks sooooo much! That did the trick :)
DarkArchon

Post by DarkArchon »

ok, I'm trying to install this and getting a rather ugly error
Warning: require(./../extension.inc) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/magellan/public_html/DarkArchon/admin_userlist.php on line 31

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './../extension.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/magellan/public_html/DarkArchon/admin_userlist.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/board/admin/admin_userlist.php:4) in /www/board/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/board/admin/admin_userlist.php:4) in /www/board/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/board/admin/admin_userlist.php:4) in /www/board/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 146
This appears on the ACP, above the left hand column, Everything else looks like it works fine, but I don't have the mod on the menu. I've checked to make sure all the files are there, and everything looks like it's edited correctly.

I'm using phpbb2 2.0.22 with the theme Galaxian installed. I've updated both templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg and templates/Galaxian/Galaxian.cfg

Any clues?
milkboy31

Post by milkboy31 »

DarkArchon wrote:ok, I'm trying to install this and getting a rather ugly error
Warning: require(./../extension.inc) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/magellan/public_html/DarkArchon/admin_userlist.php on line 31

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './../extension.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/magellan/public_html/DarkArchon/admin_userlist.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/board/admin/admin_userlist.php:4) in /www/board/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/board/admin/admin_userlist.php:4) in /www/board/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/board/admin/admin_userlist.php:4) in /www/board/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 146
This appears on the ACP, above the left hand column, Everything else looks like it works fine, but I don't have the mod on the menu. I've checked to make sure all the files are there, and everything looks like it's edited correctly.

I'm using phpbb2 2.0.22 with the theme Galaxian installed. I've updated both templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg and templates/Galaxian/Galaxian.cfg

Any clues?
Looks like the admin_userlist.php isn't in the right place... it should be in /home/magellan/public_html/DarkArchon/admin/admin_userlist.php

confirm that you copied it to the right location. Then it should show up in the ACP on the left side...
Vector2

Post by Vector2 »

Hey guys, I love this mod.

Just wanted to let you know, I use this for searching for users by email address, for when I get bounced emails. What I had been doing was setting it so it would show 2000 (which is more than the number of users we have) and then using Ctrl-F in the browser to find the user. But I got tired of doing it this way so I modified my script so that when sorting by email, the "All, #, A, B, C, ..." selection will select based on the first character of the email address instead of by username.

Pretty simple really:

Code: Select all

$whichfield = ($sort == 'user_email') ? 'user_email' : 'username';
switch( $dbms )
{
	case 'postgres':
		$alpha_where = ( $alphanum == 'num' ) ? "AND $whichfield !~ '^[A-Z]+'" : "AND $whichfield ILIKE '$alphanum%'";
		break;

default:
		$alpha_where = ( $alphanum == 'num' ) ? "AND $whichfield NOT RLIKE '^[A-Z]'" : "AND $whichfield LIKE '$alphanum%'";
		break;
}
Anyway this helps me so I thought I would share.

Again, great mod! Thanks!
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

xv1600 wrote:When I use mega mail I get a reciept email sent back to me , is there any way to stop this
What does that have to do with "Admin Userlist" ?
xv1600

Post by xv1600 »

Oh I give up here this place used to be so helpful I post in one place and get sent to another I did a search for mega mail and followed the link
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

This is the support topic for Admin Userlist. You probably want the support topic for Mega Mail, which would be the topic you downloaded it from.
xv1600

Post by xv1600 »

I am totaly lost if I post my question somewhere else I will be wrong so I will leave it thanks anyway

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”