Flash MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
51%
Very Good
11%
Good
13%
Fair
5%
Poor
20%

Total votes: 133

N@stY

Post by N@stY » Fri Nov 19, 2004 2:47 pm

It works now :D ThNX :oops: :lol: :D

Mizzat

Post by Mizzat » Wed Nov 24, 2004 5:49 am

For some reason the code is not working when variables (width, height,loop) are enetered, but it will show up 100x100 when [flash]url[/flash] is entered. Anyone else having this problem? Solutions? developers site? I install Multiple BBCode MOD and flash mod 2.0.10 on phpBB 2.0.10 using EasyMod, all went through with no errors...

clueless!

smithy_dll
Former Team Member
Name: Lachlan Smith

Post by smithy_dll » Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:35 am

the parameters can only be placed in one order, and have certain values, make sure your movie isn't larger than the max size currently allowed

Mizzat

Post by Mizzat » Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:23 pm

smithy_dll wrote: the parameters can only be placed in one order, and have certain values, make sure your movie isn't larger than the max size currently allowed

It is placed in the exact format outlined in the mod file, but it only shows as code unless it is just [flash]http://urltofile.swf[/flash]. If it is [flash width=300 height=60 loop=true]http://urltofile.swf[/flash] it will not work.

blowndeadline

Post by blowndeadline » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:41 am

$EMBB_widths = array(''

Does not exist in my version of bbcode.php in the includes folder. I am using the latest version of phpBB2. Someone have a specific line number?

Mizzat

Post by Mizzat » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:32 pm

blowndeadline wrote: $EMBB_widths = array(''

Does not exist in my version of bbcode.php in the includes folder. I am using the latest version of phpBB2. Someone have a specific line number?

Read Authors notes:
##############################################################
## Author Notes:
## You must have Multiple BBCode MOD installed for this to work.
## Get it here: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=74705
##############################################################

Still confused about my issue abovie, though smithy

)2azorback
Location: Lincoln, RI, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, 3rd Dimention. Any Questions?

Post by )2azorback » Fri Dec 10, 2004 12:44 am

I applied the mod and I got an error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rback/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php:839) in /home/rback/public_html/forums/viewtopic.php on line 560

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rback/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php:839) in /home/rback/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 475

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rback/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php:839) in /home/rback/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 477

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rback/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php:839) in /home/rback/public_html/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 478

This is the first mod I have tried to apply to my forums (along with the Multiple BBcode one, so I have no idea what's going on.

rcwinternationals_com

other templates

Post by rcwinternationals_com » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:12 am

hi newbie here, mod flash works great.

did have a fatal error when trying to make a new post=multi_BBcode140c mod, line 954 in posting.php; just remove line now it all seems to work

My question is can i make these same mods to other templates(styles) i have installed. Did a quick scan and all the board styles i have installed are used by one or more member. i would like for everyone to see the flash files attached.

styles installed used:
cobalt2.0
morpheus Grey
Helius Grey
subSilver

Thanks

WhataMack

Post by WhataMack » Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:00 pm

One thing I discovered after installing this mod, is that it seems your movie dimensions must be *at least* 100 x 100. I tried a Flash sig at 294 x 98, and it would not display...I'd only get the following text displayed:

Code: Select all

[flash width=294 height=100 loop=true]http://www.82ndallamericans.com/signatures/images/forum_sig_07.swf[/flash]
If I didn't specify the width and height, the result would be the movie would display, but only within a 100 x 100 square.

So, I changed the dimensions of the sig movie to 294 x 100, and it now displays at that resolution.

Does this sound correct, based on the mod's default values within bbcode.php?

[flash width=([0-6]?[0-9]?[0-9]) height=([0-4]?[0-5]?[0-9])

Red Halibut

Post by Red Halibut » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:23 pm

I've found out what that one is.

The second set of code in bbcode.php reads

//Begin Flash Mod for 2.0.10
	//[flash width= heigth= loop=] and[ /flash ]
	$text = preg_replace("#\[flash width=([0-6]?[0-9]?[0-9]) height=([0-4]?[0-5]?[0-9]) loop=(true|false)\](([a-z]+?)://([^, \n\r]+))\[\/flash\]#si","[flash width=\\1 height=\\2 loop=\\3:$uid\]\\4[/flash:$uid]", $text); 
	$text = preg_replace("#\[flash width=([0-6]?[0-9]?[0-9]) height=([0-4]?[0-5]?[0-9])\](([a-z]+?)://([^, \n\r]+))\[\/flash\]#si","[flash width=\\1 height=\\2 loop=false:$uid\]\\3[/flash:$uid]", $text); 
	$text = preg_replace("#\[flash\](([a-z]+?)://([^, \n\r]+))\[\/flash\]#si","[flash:$uid\]\\1[/flash:$uid]", $text); 
	//End Flash Mod for 2.0.10
Edit it to read

//[flash width= heigth= loop=] and[ /flash ]
	$text = preg_replace("#\[flash width=([0-6]?[0-9]?[0-9]) height=([0-4]?[0-9]?[0-9]) loop=(true|false)\](([a-z]+?)://([^, \n\r]+))\[\/flash\]#si","[flash width=\\1 height=\\2 loop=\\3:$uid\]\\4[/flash:$uid]", $text); 
	$text = preg_replace("#\[flash width=([0-6]?[0-9]?[0-9]) height=([0-4]?[0-9]?[0-9])\](([a-z]+?)://([^, \n\r]+))\[\/flash\]#si","[flash width=\\1 height=\\2 loop=false:$uid\]\\3[/flash:$uid]", $text); 
	$text = preg_replace("#\[flash\](([a-z]+?)://([^, \n\r]+))\[\/flash\]#si","[flash:$uid\]\\1[/flash:$uid]", $text); 
Similarly, if you wish to modify these parameters you will need to edit the
parameters in both these lines AND

//[flash width= height= loop= ]and[/flash]code.. 
	$patterns[] = "#\[flash width=([0-6]?[0-9]?[0-9]) height=([0-5]?[0-9]?[0-9]) loop=(true|false):$uid\](.*?)\[/flash:$uid\]#si"; 
	$replacements[] = $bbcode_tpl[flash];
	//[flash]and[/flash]code.. 
	$patterns[] = "#\[flash:$uid\](.*?)\[/flash:$uid\]#si"; 
	$replacements[] = $bbcode_tpl[cf];
so that the allowed sizes (width=([0-6]?[0-9]?[0-9]) height=([0-5]?[0-9]?[0-9] ) ) all match up.

Dolemite50

Post by Dolemite50 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:21 pm

What have I done wrong? I recently upgraded to php 2.0.11, and then I tried some mods for the first time.

Heres what I did,

I installed the EASYMOD, then I installed the Flash Mod 2.0.10. It didnt work so I then installed the Multiple BBC Code MOD, and I was able to install the Flash Mod after doing so.

However, nothing is showing up in my signature. Here is what I have:

---thank you
[flash width=550 height=100 loop=true]http://www.mysite.com/myBanner.swf[/flash]

When I view my sig, it shows "---thank you" and nothing else. Anybod know what I did wrong?

Thanks.

burento

Post by burento » Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:33 am

I noticed the same problem with the sig not working when i installed mod.

Weird thing is the profile is not rewritten each time. So once you submit your sig without the MOD it is saved and thus does not work no matter what you do..

THE FIX... as i have found it to work.

Go to profile and repaste the line again and then save it. It should then start working. Weird but logical.

t666

HELP¡¡

Post by t666 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:52 pm

Fearless wrote: Please read this for more info :

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=126937

The topic or post you requested does not exist

flipking

Another idea i had

Post by flipking » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:04 am

another idea i had when i came across this size problem is to set it so that when u press the flash button Image then it will automatically come out with a certian size already set here is and example: u press the flash button then [flash width=400 height=250 loop=true] will come out instead of the normal [flash] which will allow your users to have that setting if they don't know how to change the size or it will let your users change the size if they know how... then you will type your url in say i wanted http://nzone27.com/snow.swf and hit flash again to make it end it with [/flash] as normal. As you already figured out the whole url typed together will be [flash width=400 height=250 loop=true]http://nzone27.com/snow.swf[/flash] when you are done. So the way to do this would be to go to ur posting_body.tpl

find:

[flash]
replace with:

[flash width=400 height=250 loop=true]
P.S. I hope the fact that i am only 12 years old does make this a stupid idea...

don't make fun of me,
flipking

smithy_dll
Former Team Member
Name: Lachlan Smith

Post by smithy_dll » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:24 pm

The problem is for a flash movie to work properly, the browser needs to explicitly set the size of the flash movie, so to curtail the issue into something workable, people are encouraged to set a width and height by default.

Anyone likely to use flash content is likely to be able to deduce the size it should be displayed at.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”