Blank Page Template

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
64%
Very Good
19%
Good
9%
Fair
2%
Poor
7%

Total votes: 113

Poupoune
Former Team Member
Location: In the stars... where you left me, and where I will wait for you... always...

Post by Poupoune »

Oops, I forgot one action in the install file, open includes/constants.php :

Code: Select all

# 
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
define('AUTH_ACCESS_TABLE', $table_prefix.'auth_access');

# 
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
define('ADD_PAGES_TABLE', $table_prefix.'add_pages');
The zip is corrected :wink: .
Poupoune - http://www.poup.net
My styles : [ La courbe de tes yeux ] - [ Stars are for dying ] - [ Plenitude ] - [ genElectro ]
Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \www\phpbb\cache\tpl_DarkBlack.admin.page_header.php:115) in \www\phpbb\includes\sessions.php on line 312

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at \www\phpbb\cache\tpl_DarkBlack.admin.page_header.php:115) in \www\phpbb\includes\sessions.php on line 313
i still get them
Whos missing up my sig?
Poupoune
Former Team Member
Location: In the stars... where you left me, and where I will wait for you... always...

Post by Poupoune »

Do you have a cache system installed? Maybe Hierarchy or eXtreme Styles?
My styles : [ La courbe de tes yeux ] - [ Stars are for dying ] - [ Plenitude ] - [ genElectro ]
Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

i have the Hierarchy and the eXtreme Styles mods installed and i cleared the cache 5 times and compiled the cache 3 times,still nothing..can it be that i am running a windows server?
Whos missing up my sig?
Poupoune
Former Team Member

Post by Poupoune »

Can you give me around line 115?
Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

its mostly css in the cache file:

/* The largest text used in the index page title and toptic title etc. */
.maintitle	{
			font-weight: bold; font-size: 22px; font-family: "<?php echo isset($this->vars['T_FONTFACE2']) ? $this->vars['T_FONTFACE2'] : $this->lang('T_FONTFACE2'); ?>",<?php echo isset($this->vars['T_FONTFACE1']) ? $this->vars['T_FONTFACE1'] : $this->lang('T_FONTFACE1'); ?>;
			text-decoration: none; line-height : 120%; color : <?php echo isset($this->vars['T_BODY_TEXT']) ? $this->vars['T_BODY_TEXT'] : $this->lang('T_BODY_TEXT'); ?>;
}

/* General text */
.gen { font-size : <?php echo isset($this->vars['T_FONTSIZE3']) ? $this->vars['T_FONTSIZE3'] : $this->lang('T_FONTSIZE3'); ?>px; }
.genmed { font-size : <?php echo isset($this->vars['T_FONTSIZE2']) ? $this->vars['T_FONTSIZE2'] : $this->lang('T_FONTSIZE2'); ?>px; }
.gensmall { font-size : <?php echo isset($this->vars['T_FONTSIZE1']) ? $this->vars['T_FONTSIZE1'] : $this->lang('T_FONTSIZE1'); ?>px; }
.gen,.genmed,.gensmall { color : <?php echo isset($this->vars['T_BODY_TEXT']) ? $this->vars['T_BODY_TEXT'] : $this->lang('T_BODY_TEXT'); ?>; }
a.gen,a.genmed,a.gensmall { color: <?php echo isset($this->vars['T_BODY_LINK']) ? $this->vars['T_BODY_LINK'] : $this->lang('T_BODY_LINK'); ?>; text-decoration: none; }
a.gen:hover,a.genmed:hover,a.gensmall:hover	{ color: <?php echo isset($this->vars['T_BODY_HLINK']) ? $this->vars['T_BODY_HLINK'] : $this->lang('T_BODY_HLINK'); ?>; text-decoration: underline; }
Whos missing up my sig?
Poupoune
Former Team Member

Post by Poupoune »

Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

i tryed that and i am still getting those errors
Whos missing up my sig?
Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

Poupoune wrote: Oops, I forgot one action in the install file, open includes/constants.php :

# 
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
define('AUTH_ACCESS_TABLE', $table_prefix.'auth_access');

# 
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
define('ADD_PAGES_TABLE', $table_prefix.'add_pages');
The zip is corrected :wink: .

That worked past any errors. Now, when I look at the ACP -> Add Page -> Configuration, the first column doesn't have a description and the second says Management. The entry fields are both aligned to the left (as if in one column with no descriptions).

Now, I will look at the template and language files to see if I can see why.
Poupoune
Former Team Member

Post by Poupoune »

Do you have those :

// BEGIN Blank Template MOD
$lang['add_pages'] = 'Blank Template Pages Management';
$lang['add_pages_explain'] = 'This feature allows you to add blank template pages to your phpBB';
$lang['added_pages'] = 'Added pages';
$lang['add_pages_name'] = 'Pages Name';
$lang['edit_add_pages_explain'] = 'Here you can edit the pages you created';
$lang['edit_page'] = 'Edit page';
$lang['Page_name'] = 'Page name';
$lang['Page_content'] = 'Page content';
$lang['Page_content_explain'] = 'This is the content of the page that will be shown';
$lang['Page_auth'] = 'Access auth';
$lang['Page_auth_explain'] = 'This will define who can see the page';
$lang['Click_return_adminaddpages'] = 'Click %shere%s to go back to the Blank Template Pages Management';
$lang['Updated'] = 'The page has been successfully updated';
$lang['Added'] = 'The page has been successfully created';
$lang['Deleted'] = 'The page has been successfully deleted';
$lang['Add_page'] = 'Add a page';
// END Blank Template MOD
:?:
Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

My fault. It has been a long weekend :oops: I forgot that when I left work, I put the original files back in place. I copied the modified files back in place.

Now, it's installed and so far working.
Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

After removing the old verison,and install the one off of your site,i get this:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shof515/public_html/includes/template.php(917) : eval()'d code:4) in /home/shof515/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 320

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shof515/public_html/includes/template.php(917) : eval()'d code:4) in /home/shof515/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 321
and Is there a way to make it so that it shows links instead of the drop down box
Whos missing up my sig?
Poupoune
Former Team Member

Post by Poupoune »

Shof515 wrote: After removing the old verison,and install the one off of your site,i get this:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shof515/public_html/includes/template.php(917) : eval()'d code:4) in /home/shof515/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 320

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shof515/public_html/includes/template.php(917) : eval()'d code:4) in /home/shof515/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 321
and Is there a way to make it so that it shows links instead of the drop down box

Take a look at this.

Then try in page_header.php :
$page_template = '<select name="added_pages"><option>'. $lang['Added_pages'] .'</option><option>-------------------</option>';
while( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )
{
$page_template .= '<option value='. $row['page_id'] .'>'. $row['page_name'] .'</option>';
}
$page_template .= '</select>';

Replace with :
$page_template = '<b>'. $lang['Added_pages'] .':</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;';
while( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) )
{
$page_template .= '<a href="'. append_sid("template.$phpEx?page=". intval($row['page_id']) ) .'" class="mainmenu">'. $row['page_name'] .'</a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;';
}

in overall_header.tpl remove:
<input type="submit" value="{L_SEE_PAGE}" name="added_pages_submit" class="liteoption" />
Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

i now get this:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shof515/public_html/cache/tpl_subDarkBlack.admin.page_header.php:8) in /home/shof515/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 320

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/shof515/public_html/cache/tpl_subDarkBlack.admin.page_header.php:8) in /home/shof515/public_html/includes/sessions.php on line 321

i tryed all the fixes
Whos missing up my sig?
Shof515

Post by Shof515 »

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_IF, expecting T_CASE or T_DEFAULT or '}' in /home/shof515/public_html/viewonline.php on line 167

switch( $row['session_page'] )
			{
      // BEGIN Blank Template MOD
      if( $row['session_page'] < PAGE_TEMPLATE )
      {
        $page_id = - ($row['session_page'] + PAGE_TEMPLATE);
        $sql_tpl = "SELECT page_name WHERE page_id = $page_id";
        if ( !($result_tpl = $db->sql_query($sql_tpl)) )
        {
     message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Could not obtain regd user/online information', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql);
        }
        while( $rowtpl = $db->sql_fetchrow($result_tpl) )
        {
          $location = $rowtpl['page_name'];
     $location_url = "template.$phpEx?page=$page_id";
   }   
      }
      // END Blank Template MOD
				case PAGE_INDEX:
if( $row['session_page'] < PAGE_TEMPLATE ) is 167
Whos missing up my sig?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”