Multiple BBCode MOD

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
59%
Very Good
15%
Good
8%
Fair
3%
Poor
16%

Total votes: 237

silverstorm

Re: Multiple BBCode MOD

Post by silverstorm »

Jim_UK wrote:
</select> &nbsp;{L_FONT_SIZE}:<select name="addbbcode20" selected onChange="bbfontstyle('[size=' + this.form.addbbcode20.options[this.form.addbbcode20.selectedIndex].value + ']', '[/size]');this.selectedIndex=0;" onMouseOver="helpline('f')">
OK I've opened posting_body.tpl

well I just find out, that those lines "addbbcode20" somehow have already change to "addbbcodefontsize"

so I change it back to "addbbcode20" and ran over again with EasyMOD....now it's installed successfully.

thanks Jim
brunoais

Post by brunoais »

do this work in phpbb3?
Karl666

Post by Karl666 »

I've used both WinRAR and WinZip to try and extract the files but it won't work.

Who on earth doesn't just upload it as a .zip or .rar file? Jesus, it's not hard.

Now can you explain how I'm supposed to install this mod?

Thanks
~Karl
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

It is not an archive. It is a text file.
Open it with Notepad.
fortberry

Post by fortberry »

I've installed the mod twice because both times I'm having the same problem:
if I click the "edit" or "post reply" buttons everything below the overall_header disappears (including the footer) and I'm left with a gray page.

Any ideas what went wrong?

the one stage that seemed iffy to me was this:

Code: Select all

#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------
#
#  NOTE - the full line to look for is:
#			  <input type="button" class="button" accesskey="w" name="addbbcode16" value="URL" style="text-decoration: underline; width: 40px" onClick="bbstyle(16)" onMouseOver="helpline('w')" />
#			  </span></td>
#
	name="addbbcode16"
	</td>#
beneath the close-span close-td is a /tr command - I would have put the code after the /tr instead of before it (as above)
Gephri

Post by Gephri »

I would like to install bbCode buttons for more than one text box on a page. Can this help with that - or does anyone have any other ideas?
Mus

Post by Mus »

I'm hoping this is the right place to post. Apologies if not.

I installed BBCode Box v5.1.0 and the Attachment mod in a forum with htpasswd protection.

If I embed an audio player in a post the song will automatically start loading and also prompt for the User and Password.

Can I stop both of these things happening or at least allow the user to decide when to start the song?

Thanks

M

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”