Ranks summarize

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
51%
Very Good
34%
Good
7%
Fair
No votes
Poor
7%

Total votes: 41

the_sim

Post by the_sim » Mon Mar 01, 2004 6:12 pm

Is there a way to display multiple ranks in the page? Like the show ranks multiple times hack?

mattr0x

Post by mattr0x » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:34 pm

when i changed my special rank, the original rank i had for my name is still showing on the list, but with no names next to it.

http://www.mattr0x.com/forum/ranks.php

how do i fix that

mattr0x

Post by mattr0x » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:37 pm

n/m i got it.

(why cant i delete posts here?)

blowfish

Post by blowfish » Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:44 pm

Have just installed this mod, was just thinking too hard for a sec and decide to post a small idea.

I think it would be useful to have a way to set the display order of each rank, maybe like a little box that you can add a number.

I run a clan forum and it would be nice to have the ranks in their correct order. I am not keen to just add a number infront of the title of each one as this detracts visually

Also Has anyone written a small addon mod to get this working with the Mod
MOD NAME: Rank Images Display Multi. Times
MOD VERSION: 1.0.5
MOD THREAD: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128976
MOD DESCRIPTION: This mod will allow the admin to display a image for the rank multi. times.

Thanks
Regards
Brett

pizzaguy234

only you guys can save my forum

Post by pizzaguy234 » Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:20 pm

i am a complte n00b to all this, and to be honest i havn't got a clue how to fix this huge ugly mess, i wanted to install the mod-ranks-104 from the mods database, so all went ok, until the upload, now there is a massive stream of errors as follows

Code: Select all

Warning: init_userprefs(): Unable to access ././includes/lang_extend_mac.php in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/functions.php on line 257

Warning: init_userprefs(././includes/lang_extend_mac.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/functions.php on line 257

Warning: init_userprefs(): Failed opening '././includes/lang_extend_mac.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/data/apache/php/mmp_lib') in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/functions.php on line 257

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/functions.php:257) in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/page_header.php on line 478

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/functions.php:257) in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/page_header.php on line 480

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/functions.php:257) in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/page_header.php on line 481

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./ranks.php in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Warning: main(./ranks.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/page_header.php on line 486

Warning: main(): Failed opening './ranks.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/data/apache/php/mmp_lib') in /data/members/free/tripod/uk/p/i/z/pizzaguy234/htdocs/includes/page_header.php on line 486
now, whats worse, is this tiny mod has also managed to destroy the album mod i have allso tries to installl

if you wanna check the mess out first hand go to - http://members.lycos.co.uk/pizzaguy234/

plaese guys help out this n00b, im thinking suicede is my next best bet, really I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

busterblader103

Post by busterblader103 » Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:09 pm

i keep getting this error when trying to visit the rank page:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_rank_title() in /home/virtual/site52/fst/var/www/html/forums/ranks.php on line 45

someone help?

Donnie-D

Post by Donnie-D » Wed Apr 07, 2004 5:44 pm

Does anyone have a demo where I don't have to register or has a test account?

GoBieN

Post by GoBieN » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:39 pm

busterblader103 wrote: i keep getting this error when trying to visit the rank page:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_rank_title() in /home/virtual/site52/fst/var/www/html/forums/ranks.php on line 45

someone help?

same error, since today !!

Maybe my server updated php and now there is a conflict or so, because it worked fine for 6 months. But today

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_rank_title() in /home/caminot/public_html/ranks.php on line 45

the_sim

Post by the_sim » Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:12 pm

Donnie-D wrote: Does anyone have a demo where I don't have to register or has a test account?
I do... HERE

Question: Is there a way to remove the Special Ranks? I don't, and plan not to have any.

Thanks much!

FreeStYlR

Post by FreeStYlR » Tue Jun 22, 2004 6:35 pm

same error here - does anyone know how to ommit that :?: :| :(

the_sim

Post by the_sim » Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:50 pm

blowfish wrote: Also Has anyone written a small addon mod to get this working with the Mod
MOD NAME: Rank Images Display Multi. Times
MOD VERSION: 1.0.5
MOD THREAD: http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128976
MOD DESCRIPTION: This mod will allow the admin to display a image for the rank multi. times.

Thanks
I'm still waiting for the author of Rank Images Display Multi. Times to complete it. He is currently working on just that.

How do i remove the Special ranks? ANYONE??

KyleRTCW

Post by KyleRTCW » Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:48 am

busterblader103 wrote: i keep getting this error when trying to visit the rank page:

someone help?

I'm getting error also, how do we fix it?? :?

Sandello

Post by Sandello » Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:28 pm

After some voodoo-dancing 'round this mod, I've got a solution for a "redeclare" trouble. I've moved this function into profilcp/functions_profile.php file. Actually, this is not a good idea, but for a short-time fix it would be enough. I suppose, that it would be ok to move this function into separate inc. file.
Dead I am the life, dig into the skin
Knuckle crack the bone, 21 to win.
Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry
Devil on your back, I can never die!

WQM

Post by WQM » Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:16 am

Would it be possible to get another list below "Special Ranks" that would list all banned users?

my2001

Post by my2001 » Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:53 am

just a note: installed this mod v1.0.4 with EasyMod v0.13 on my private multilanguage phpBB2 v2.0.11 board without any problems :)

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”