Simply Merge Threads

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
52%
Very Good
20%
Good
11%
Fair
5%
Poor
12%

Total votes: 124

asinshesq
Name: Alan

Re: Simply Merge Threads

Post by asinshesq »

asinshesq wrote:With this update, I'm finding that on my board filling in the destination topic with a topic url does not work (it reports that it can't find the destination topic). The problem seems to be in the get_tpic_id() function (it returns false if the input is a topic url). I haven't yet studied that function to see if I can find the problem. Are other people seeing this issue or is it something about my board?
Update: Here's what I needed to do on my board to get it to work. Can anyone else confirm the problem and my solution?

Code: Select all

OPEN
merge.php

FIND
		$val = intval($vals[0]);

REPLACE WITH
		$val = intval($val);
Dogs and things

Post by Dogs and things »

I hadn´t tried this yet since the update.

But now that you mention this I tried to merge two post using the topic url as the destination and I have the same problem as you. :(
For phpBB2 support visit phpBB2refugees.
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

Out of force of habit, I've never used URL's. just topic ID's. quicker for me to memorize 4 to 5 digits then to paste and copy...

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”