Topic Calendar (regular phpBB edition)

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
59%
Very Good
22%
Good
10%
Fair
2%
Poor
7%

Total votes: 448

jzcombo

Post by jzcombo »

Could it be a installation problem?

Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Post by Gremlinn »

:arrow: jzcombo: If you don't see the permissions, then, yes. There is something missing from your installation. Verify that you did the changes to the ACP files. Both the .tpl and .php files as the install needed. It might be the one for this page was missed.

[MT] Sheik deVega

Re: Display multiple timezones

Post by [MT] Sheik deVega »

Hey guys, could this be possible with just a few simple math commands as additional functions?
[MT] Sheik deVega wrote: ...What I would like to do is show the default date of an event in the displayed pages (EST), but also do some math and show my users the equivalent time in PST, CET, AEST, etc, in the displayed text.

How would I best go about creating new functions for those other three timezones and then template variables to put into the calendar_*.tpl and viewtopic.tpl files? I'm lost when trying to find where to input the math in the .php pages...

ssslippy

My problem

Post by ssslippy »

I got everything except one button working
http://www.strategygamecorner.com/phpbb/index.php

the button above view posts since last visit does not work. Not sure what im missing.

jzcombo

Post by jzcombo »

Gremlinn wrote: :arrow: jzcombo: If you don't see the permissions, then, yes. There is something missing from your installation. Verify that you did the changes to the ACP files. Both the .tpl and .php files as the install needed. It might be the one for this page was missed.

I have a question...
I never installed mod-mods settings which is included. Is this what I'm missing?

It said, "This part is optional : do it only if you want your users to be able to choose their setup if you want so, you'll have to install the MOD-mods_settings mod included in the pack"
Is that what I'm missing?

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

No : as you have quoted : "this part is optional". It has only to be done if you've done the optionals sql part on users table too. Recheck your modifications regarding the admin/ part.

djvidman

Post by djvidman »

fred59 wrote: i want to set my topic with a starting date who could repeat each month or week (each monday for example)

This would be GREAT for nightclub/party sites like mine.

ps: I *love* this mod and have been wanting a way to automatically link Calendar to a forum topic, but never got off my ass to write something :] thanks!!

jzcombo

Post by jzcombo »

I looked through each script. Everything is where it should be. I have a question though...

Concerning the posting.php editing, it says this...
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------
#
case 'poll_delete':
if ( empty($post_id) )
{
message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['No_post_id']);
}
#
#
# this is a partial search : the full line is longer
#
$select_sql = ( !$submit ) ? ", t.topic_title
#

Why does it ask me to find
#
case 'poll_delete':
if ( empty($post_id) )
{
message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['No_post_id']);
}
#

and not edit it?

Could maybe someone look at my scripts and tell me what I am missing?

jzcombo

Post by jzcombo »

In the Configuration +, all i see are "Calendar" options. Hope this helps.

Netfeed

Post by Netfeed »

righto, i have no got my tumb out my butt to install and test the mod with postgresql, yay to me :)

it seems to work, i can add pieces to the calendar and it looks great, but i get this error when im looking at topics

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare prepare_message() (previously declared in /home/sexet/html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php:39) in /home/sexet/html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 39
it worked before but not anylonger, any idea what could make this?
Samsex.net , forumet för Sveriges alla sexmästerister

Ptirhiik

Post by Ptirhiik »

Probably due to another mod using an include(function_post) in place of include_once(function_post). Find which one and change the include() into include_once().

fast-trak.net

Post by fast-trak.net »

I have lost the word Calendar from my header file (http://www.chelseachat.co.uk) how can I get this back?

I still have the code {CALENDAR_BOX} so get the arrow but no label!

Netfeed

Post by Netfeed »

Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr wrote: Probably due to another mod using an include(function_post) in place of include_once(function_post). Find which one and change the include() into include_once().

yes, that was it, thank you

Netfeed

Post by Netfeed »

new error

Code: Select all

Could not obtain topic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : -1 ERROR: column "t.topic_first_post_id" must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an aggregate function

SELECT t.topic_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_status, t.topic_replies, t.topic_time, t.topic_type, t.topic_vote, t.topic_last_post_id, t.topic_first_post_id, t.topic_calendar_time, t.topic_calendar_duration, f.forum_name, f.forum_status, f.forum_id, f.auth_view, f.auth_read, f.auth_post, f.auth_reply, f.auth_edit, f.auth_delete, f.auth_sticky, f.auth_announce, f.auth_pollcreate, f.auth_vote, f.auth_attachments, f.auth_download, t.topic_attachment, COUNT(p2.post_id) AS prev_posts FROM phpbb_topics t, phpbb_forums f, phpbb_posts p, phpbb_posts p2 WHERE p.post_id = 6 AND t.topic_id = p.topic_id AND p2.topic_id = p.topic_id AND p2.post_id <= 6 AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id GROUP BY p.post_id, t.topic_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_status, t.topic_replies, t.topic_time, t.topic_type, t.topic_vote, t.topic_last_post_id, f.forum_name, f.forum_status, f.forum_id, f.auth_view, f.auth_read, f.auth_post, f.auth_reply, f.auth_edit, f.auth_delete, f.auth_sticky, f.auth_announce, f.auth_pollcreate, f.auth_vote, f.auth_attachments, f.auth_download, t.topic_attachment ORDER BY p.post_id ASC

Line : 167
File : /home/sexet/html/phpBB2/viewtopic.php
what it asks for exists in the line, what could this be?

oh, and this happens when im trying to reply, or rather when im should move from the "this post was added"-splash to the topic

it works to look at the topic if i open it as it should be opened

jzcombo

Post by jzcombo »

Netfeed wrote:
Ptirhiik - RPGnet-fr wrote:Probably due to another mod using an include(function_post) in place of include_once(function_post). Find which one and change the include() into include_once().

yes, that was it, thank you

oh ok...I thought that suggestion was for me.

Does anyone know which categories are supposed to be in the Configuration + area? All I see is "Calendar". Does anyone know which file may be messed up by this info?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”