Topic Calendar (regular phpBB edition)

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
59%
Very Good
22%
Good
10%
Fair
2%
Poor
7%

Total votes: 448

DDAoN

Post by DDAoN »

I don't know, but I have the newest Category Hierarchy, the newest Split Topic, and the newest Topic Calendar, but it won't work right. I've even tried older versons, and it still won't work! :'(
redwolfb

Post by redwolfb »

this isnt working for me :(

i tryed installin it on easymod but it only installed steps 2,3,4

so its completey fooked up. I get this error when i load a forum:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_calendar_title() in /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/viewforum.php on line 1294
can somebody help please.
Jayster456

Post by Jayster456 »

Afternoon everyone... Let me just say, I love this mod !!

I do have one question however that I hope someone can help me with.

I'm running a Morpheus eXreme style skin over my forum and I need to know how to make this gray box below look white to match the rest of the theme.

What would be the quickest way to change this?
Should I just change a reference in a tpl file? if so which file needs to be changed?

Thanks in advance

ryndog

Permissions not working correctly

Post by ryndog »

I have searched most of this thread (theres alot, 170+ posts) and havent seen anything on this:

As you can see, the drop down box for permissions are missing the text. Where can I look to fix/replace and otherwise correct this?
Bacchus1

Post by Bacchus1 »

I just installed topic mod, and I am trying to figure out how best to use it for my needs. My forum is for mountain bikes, and we get a lot of race event series. I'd like to be able to announce in the calender the whole series, but have the announcement show up in the topic calender for each stop of the series. Also, if I could tweak each annoncement to have its own sub-title it would be great.

And also, I'd like to have a way that people can submit information for the calender, but that it has to be mod approved.

I'm sorry if these questions have been posted before but I don't have the time to read through the 170 pages of this thread.

Thanks!
Jadestone

Post by Jadestone »

hmm, i have this installed and everything seemed fine.... but then i noticed that if i try to look at a topic i get a blank page.... any clues?

maybe viewtopic.php? or is it a tpl file?

i used easymod with no errors. and its on a phpbb 2.0.18...

id hate to not have this cus of a lil code error somewhere, has anyone had this prob b4? and whats the fix?

thanks^^
redwolfb

Post by redwolfb »

i installed this on easymod too and this was my recent post:
redwolfb wrote: this isnt working for me :(

i tryed installin it on easymod but it only installed steps 2,3,4

so its completey fooked up. I get this error when i load a forum:

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_calendar_title() in /var/www/vhosts/snoopfm.co.uk/httpdocs/forum/viewforum.php on line 1294
can somebody help please.

but i never got an answer. I installed it on newest version of phpbb aswell. .18
RevRaz

Post by RevRaz »

This is because the .txt file called Mod-Mods_settings-users_choices.txt is under the sub folder Mods-Mods_settings instead of Calendar. If you move the text file to the root, then you can install the user options. I would think it should have been packaged correctly, but it looks like it wasn't moved prior to being zipped and uploaded.
antoonvdr wrote: There SHOULD be a link to a file called profile_options.php if the installation was completed correctly :roll:
I tried to find it on your forum unsuccessfully.
It looks like you did not complete the installation?
Jadestone

Post by Jadestone »

i did all that, and still a blank page at the viewtopic. I moved 2 lines of code, cus it looked to break up commands, but still no change....

just a blank page when i go to view a topic.

heres my viewtopic.php

http://thebladepact.com/extracrap/viewtopic.txt
Jadestone

Post by Jadestone »

still no support.... :cry:
antoonvdr

Post by antoonvdr »

Jadestone wrote: i did all that, and still a blank page at the viewtopic. I moved 2 lines of code, cus it looked to break up commands, but still no change....

just a blank page when i go to view a topic.

heres my viewtopic.php

http://thebladepact.com/extracrap/viewtopic.txt

I have had my "share" of blank pages....
Most of the times I could trace it back to a problem in the {your template}.cfg file. I hope you have a backup of that cfg file.
Jadestone

Post by Jadestone »

nope, i tested the cfg file already....

i used a previous cfg file that worked before i added this mod, im thinking its on the viewtopic.php, or tpl file.... but i cant find anything worng with it.... im in the process of going thru it to make sure i didnt miss a, : ( ) or anything like that.
RevRaz

Post by RevRaz »

This isn't the Author's forums, if you want that, go here

http://rpgnet.clanmckeen.com/demo/viewf ... e049f1a662

Jadestone wrote: still no support.... :cry:
Jadestone

Post by Jadestone »

RevRaz wrote: This isn't the Author's forums, if you want that, go here

http://rpgnet.clanmckeen.com/demo/viewf ... e049f1a662

Jadestone wrote:still no support.... :cry:

yeah none there either... theres more traffic here i thought someone had this problem or knows a fix...
OliverBrazil

Date format, size of calender

Post by OliverBrazil »

Hello to everybody,

I checked the whole topic and saw that some people have the same problem like me but somehow I never saw any solution so I try it once again even if some people gona scream at me.

I cant find a way to change the extrem big date format of the calender plus he write also the day double. it is like this: Mon Monday, 14 November 2005 even worse because my calender is in portuguese and the time format in portuguese is even bigger for example: Seg Segunda-Feira, 14 de Novembro de 2005

I read here to change the user-profile date format or the main forum date format but all changes dont take any effect at all. Also the change for the displayed days (number of days config in the admin panel) takes no effect for me.

I am kinf of a newbie and appologize if I am really to stupid but I belive I made everything correct and checked the installation a couple of times.

I would like to customize the site to 800 pix maximum if somebody clicks at the CALENDER link at the right side of the screen but I dont find any way to do this. My whole forum is only 800 wide and the calender opens like 1200 which makes it very ugly.

thank you very much for any help,
sorry if this questions are somehow stupid....

thanks
greetings to all,
and anyway a Great MOD!

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”