Topic Calendar (regular phpBB edition)

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
59%
Very Good
22%
Good
10%
Fair
2%
Poor
7%

Total votes: 448

1ngay

Re: Topic Calendar (regular phpBB edition)

Post by 1ngay »

plz update this good useful Mod to PhpBB 3 :cry:
Nailor

Post by Nailor »

1ngay wrote:plz update this good useful Mod to PhpBB 3 :cry:
I second the motion !

Please.
dalyman

Post by dalyman »

First i would like to say, i am using this mod and it works great...

Now what i would like to do is edit the birthdays so when you hover on the user name it does not show the full birthday... Just the age... Is this possible?
MidnightCoder

Post by MidnightCoder »

Hi, I've used this mod on many boards over the years, but I've got a new issue with it showing up that I haven't seen before. The calendar bar that shows in the header is showing any event posted in every cell, even if it's a one day (or less) event. So an event posted for say January 4th, 2009 is showing in each cell from today (December 30th, 2008) right through to the actual event date.

An image follows:

I have checked both the mod files and the installation edits against the version of the mod at the start of this topic, and everything matches perfectly. The mod did function as intended for awhile, this is a new issue that I assume has something to do with a subsequent modification, but until I understand what is going wrong in the calendar there's not much hope of figuring out which mod could affect it like this.

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind, resolved with the solution posted in these locations:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p3672375
http://ptifo.clanmckeen.com/viewtopic.p ... 5e6f#42320

Would be nice though if these changes made it into the available zip before this board gets made read-only.
EldinTux

Post by EldinTux »

OK it looks like I just have a month to get this in :)

I'm pretty new to phpbb, I've set us version 2.0.23, with TC122p0 and Terrafrosts Birthdays 3.0.0

I'm very happy with it, but noticed today (1st Jan 2009) that the events and birthdays for this month were not appearing in the 'small calendar' in the header, or the schedular for an individual day.

So I came on here to see if there was a problem. Sure enough I found the fix for the events. It worked like a dream. BUT the birthdays are now weird.

Birthdays in any month except Jan are fine, they appear in all 3 places, but those in Jan only appear in the main 'big' calendar.

Any ideas? I can't find a solution anywhere in this thread - but I may have just missed it !!!
keimo

Post by keimo »

So I take it that this mod is not currently compatible with version 3.x correct? I LOVE this mod and currently use it on my forum. I have done some searching around but cannot find a calendar mod that works ANYTHING like the functionality of this one for version 3.x

Anyone have any news on this mods hopefully being updated to the newer version of phpbb?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”