MOD Validation Status

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Merri

Re: MOD Validation Status

Post by Merri »

I guess either my MOD has been forgotten or declined, but I never received any information on it (Simple Quick Reply 2). It was submitted before the big crash early on the year.
battye
Extension Customisations
Extension Customisations

Post by battye »

Merri, sorry, I do not know what has happened to the MOD.

I can't see your MOD in the MOD Queue. Could you please resubmit it?

Customisations Team Member

https://github.com/battye/php-array-parser - Give it a Star! :D
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Average time that a Style is in the queue currently 4 months 4 hours 48 minutes
Ouch.. Are these stats correct? i copied and pasted this from the customise page.
Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Name: Paul Sohier

Post by Paul »

Griffin wrote:
Average time that a Style is in the queue currently 4 months 4 hours 48 minutes
Ouch.. Are these stats correct? i copied and pasted this from the customise page.
You need to ask the Styles team, as thats there part. I think its correct, as they didnt approve any style since the new site, but iam not sure about that.
ScrapbookSupplies

Post by ScrapbookSupplies »

I know ya'll are updating the mod database and deleting old ones - and I seem to always have confusion on where to post questions. With that I hope I am in the right place. There are a couple of mods that I am looking at to download & install (neither specifically state that they're for phpBB 2.0.22) but they both show this image:

Does this image signify that the mod is confirmed or validated, it's passed the spring cleaning? Or is this something that someone is just adding to their posts and confusing the 'new kid on the block' with?
MarkTheDaemon
Former Team Member
Name: Mark Barnes

Post by MarkTheDaemon »

ScrapbookSupplies wrote:I know ya'll are updating the mod database and deleting old ones - and I seem to always have confusion on where to post questions. With that I hope I am in the right place. There are a couple of mods that I am looking at to download & install (neither specifically state that they're for phpBB 2.0.22) but they both show this image:

Does this image signify that the mod is confirmed or validated, it's passed the spring cleaning? Or is this something that someone is just adding to their posts and confusing the 'new kid on the block' with?
That image means that the downloadable package contains the MODX format install file as well as the traditional 2.0.x MOD text file.

The MODX format has been made compulsory for all phpBB3 MODs, however for phpBB2 it is still optional, which is why we have that image on the topics.

Mark

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”