MOD Validation Status

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
Nuttzy99
Former Team Member

Post by Nuttzy99 » Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:29 am

We're all eating sandwiches ;)

j/k... the queue has been kicking our butts lately with the number of submissions.

-Nuttzy :cool:
SpellingCow.com - Free spell check service for your forums or any web form!
No Support via PM please!

fredol

Post by fredol » Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:33 pm

Hi,
Nuttzy99 wrote: the queue has been kicking our butts lately with the number of submissions.

speaking of, is there a way to remove a MOD from the queue? Cause I did sudmit some MODs, but I just found out about version numbers :oops: And so I didn't make them v1.0.0... Sorry about that. :roll:

fredol

lightdarkness

Post by lightdarkness » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:39 pm

Nuttzy99 wrote: We're all eating sandwiches ;)

j/k... the queue has been kicking our butts lately with the number of submissions.

-Nuttzy :cool:

heh.. sandwiches... yum :)

And now I bet after complaining, my mod will never be validated ;)
PS. It's a really simple mod ;)

wGEric
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Faerber

Post by wGEric » Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:34 pm

fredol wrote: Hi,
Nuttzy99 wrote:the queue has been kicking our butts lately with the number of submissions.

speaking of, is there a way to remove a MOD from the queue? Cause I did sudmit some MODs, but I just found out about version numbers :oops: And so I didn't make them v1.0.0... Sorry about that. :roll:

fredol

You can't. Just resubmit the MOD if you want to update the one you submitted.
Eric

cypressor

Post by cypressor » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:53 am

so how long does it currently last to get a mod validated?

morpheus2matrix
Former Team Member

Post by morpheus2matrix » Mon Jun 28, 2004 9:17 am

cypressor wrote: so how long does it currently last to get a mod validated?

It depends of many thing like our current work/projects, personnal life, etc...
Former phpBB MOD-Team Member -

Forgive my bad English :(

No support by PM/Email - Thanks - You can thanks me here :) - Pay me for installing MOD's :lol:

cypressor

Post by cypressor » Mon Jun 28, 2004 11:07 am

Okay, then I'll wait and hope, that it will not last 6 months ....

In the meantime, I added it as a new topic in the Beta/Development Board

Duvelske

Post by Duvelske » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:55 pm

wGEric wrote:
Duvelske wrote:To bad after 6 months my mod is still not released :( It passed the mod validator and their wasn't 1 error in it :( But hopefully soon more mods will been released!

What MOD? I see only your WPM MOD and that was submitted about a month ago, the lastest version that is.

Yep that is correct before that one i submitted an older version. But never heard of it :? The latest i submitted is completed. There are no errors in it.
Greetzzz, Duvelske
| Vitrax Premodded | my Mods | Partyfreakers |

fredol

Post by fredol » Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:59 pm

Hi,
wGEric wrote:
fredol wrote:speaking of, is there a way to remove a MOD from the queue? Cause I did sudmit some MODs, but I just found out about version numbers :oops: And so I didn't make them v1.0.0... Sorry about that. :roll:

You can't. Just resubmit the MOD if you want to update the one you submitted.

About that, when I want to re-submit my MODs I have an error: A file by that name already exists. You must choose another name

Is this because of my previous submission, and then should I say Yes to Is This Upload To Correct A Denied MOD? or just rename the file??

Thanks,
fredol

ycl6
Translator

Post by ycl6 » Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:42 pm

I think you (or other authors) should always name your file with version numbers, so you won't have this error anymore. At least I never have this problem :D

~Mac

smithy_dll
Former Team Member
Name: Lachlan Smith

Post by smithy_dll » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:03 am

Yes, it's because of your previous MOD, just include the version number in the file name

so you submitted mymod_100.zip
now you should submit mymod_101.zip

:wink:

fredol

Post by fredol » Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:48 am

Hi,

Ok I'll do that ;)

Thanks,
fredol

asinshesq
Name: Alan

Post by asinshesq » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:59 am

I feel like a jerk but I simply cannot find it: where is the link that will give me a list of mods that have been submitted but are awaiting validation? I just submitted 4 mods and I want to make sure they got properly submitted.

And as long as we're at it...whenever I am in the area where you submit mods for validation, I get a bunch of popups telling me that I have runtime errors. Any idea how I can avoid that in the future?

ycl6
Translator

Post by ycl6 » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:04 am

Nuttzy99 wrote: We expect these measures to speed things up tremendously. Additionally we plan on making the procedures publically available. It is our hope that by doing so will educate Authors on what is expected and drive down the number of rejected MODs. Plus it couldn't hurt to give a little insight into how much work goes into Validation ;)

asinshesq wrote: I feel like a jerk but I simply cannot find it: where is the link that will give me a list of mods that have been submitted but are awaiting validation?

There is no such link/list yet :(

The only list is here which isn't updated for a long time

~Mac

asinshesq
Name: Alan

Post by asinshesq » Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:17 am

ycl6 wrote:
Nuttzy99 wrote:We expect these measures to speed things up tremendously. Additionally we plan on making the procedures publically available. It is our hope that by doing so will educate Authors on what is expected and drive down the number of rejected MODs. Plus it couldn't hurt to give a little insight into how much work goes into Validation ;)

asinshesq wrote: I feel like a jerk but I simply cannot find it: where is the link that will give me a list of mods that have been submitted but are awaiting validation?

There is no such link/list yet :(

The only list is here which isn't updated for a long time

~Mac

Thanks. So does that really mean that there is no way to figure out whether my four mods were in fact received properly??

As for Nuttzy's quote, you do know that there is now a terrific applet that pre-validates template compliance, right? In the unlikely event that you don't already know about it, here's a link: http://www.phpbb.com/mods/validator.php

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”