MOD Validation Status

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.
User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 14477
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Post by 3Di » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:11 am

IMHO it is up on you, as a matter of fact it is only a week (you said) has been submitted.

I could suggest you to think about that, perhaps other improvements will arise and so.. ;)
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
✒️ Black Friday 2019 @ The Studio ▪️◾️

James N
Registered User
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:57 pm
Contact:

Post by James N » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:39 am

OK Cheers for that.

I'll leave it as its only cosmetic. Like you say, I might have another thought later :roll: :lol:

ycl6
Translator
Posts: 5696
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:35 am
Location: Taiwan
Contact:

Post by ycl6 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:08 pm

I agree with 3Di.

But if you are thinking of submitting the changes after it is approved, I think it is better to update it now than later :wink:

~Mac

James N
Registered User
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:57 pm
Contact:

Post by James N » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:14 pm

Ahhhhh, right.

I will make SURE its right (this time :roll: ) then re upload it.

Thanks

James N
Registered User
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:57 pm
Contact:

Post by James N » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:57 pm

Please delete the mod I uploaded for approval last Sunday. I will re upload it tomorrow (with the corrections :lol: )

James N
Registered User
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:57 pm
Contact:

Post by James N » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:07 am

Has my new submission been recieved? It isnt listed on http://www.phpbb.com/mods/mods_stats.php In fact, no MODs were recieved on Saturday (the day I submitted) but one was recieved on Sunday.

ycl6
Translator
Posts: 5696
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2003 10:35 am
Location: Taiwan
Contact:

Post by ycl6 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:34 pm

James N wrote: Has my new submission been recieved? It isnt listed on http://www.phpbb.com/mods/mods_stats.php In fact, no MODs were recieved on Saturday (the day I submitted) but one was recieved on Sunday.

We got it :wink:

security_question 1.0.0 received on Jan 27, 2007

~Mac

James N
Registered User
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:57 pm
Contact:

Post by James N » Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:05 pm

Thanks Mac

Electra736
Registered User
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:25 pm

Post by Electra736 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:05 am

When will my MOD, "Userfriendly IMG Input", be validated? I submitted it on January 2nd. :?

If the author's name is causing problems, you may change it to my phpBB username. But the name, I entered into the MOD file, is the name from which I'm better known.

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Posts: 25488
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:44 pm
Location: The netherlands.
Name: Paul Sohier
Contact:

Post by Paul » Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:17 pm

It is in the queue, but the validators are all really busy at the moment, so it can take some time before your mod is validated.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Electra736
Registered User
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:25 pm

Post by Electra736 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:39 am

I can see the MODs submitted on January 15th and after being validated. What's the problem in validating my MOD? Or, is it the case because this is my first MOD. :?

As I said earlier, if the "MOD Author" in the text file is creating problems, you may go ahead and change it to my phpBB username.

(NOTE: I did NOT say this in the private message filed while submitting my MOD.)

Aliniuz
Registered User
Posts: 310
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:12 am
Contact:

Post by Aliniuz » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:44 am

I have a MOD, Motto MOD, when it will be validated (if :) )?
Galati - The Galati City Board

Paul
Infrastructure Team Leader
Infrastructure Team Leader
Posts: 25488
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:44 pm
Location: The netherlands.
Name: Paul Sohier
Contact:

Post by Paul » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:25 am

Electra736 wrote: I can see the MODs submitted on January 15th and after being validated. What's the problem in validating my MOD? Or, is it the case because this is my first MOD. :?

As I said earlier, if the "MOD Author" in the text file is creating problems, you may go ahead and change it to my phpBB username.

(NOTE: I did NOT say this in the private message filed while submitting my MOD.)
It is still in the queue.
Aliniuz wrote: I have a MOD, Motto MOD, when it will be validated (if :) )?
It is in the queue, submitted at 10 februari.
Knock knock
Race condition
Who's there?

My BlogMy Photosmy phpBB Extensionscustom phpBB work & Development

Aliniuz
Registered User
Posts: 310
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:12 am
Contact:

Post by Aliniuz » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:46 am

Well I see there Submitted: 3 and Denied: 2 . Is my MOD denied :?:
Galati - The Galati City Board

James N
Registered User
Posts: 1737
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:57 pm
Contact:

Post by James N » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:55 am

ycl6 wrote:
James N wrote:Has my new submission been recieved? It isnt listed on http://www.phpbb.com/mods/mods_stats.php In fact, no MODs were recieved on Saturday (the day I submitted) but one was recieved on Sunday.

We got it :wink:

security_question 1.0.0 received on Jan 27, 2007

~Mac


:oops: I have just had someone point out to me that there is a > missing off of a </tr> I hadnt noticed it before, and it has always installed and worked perfectly, even without that > :roll:

Do I have to re submit my MOD with the correction? Or will some kind person put it in for me? :D

Post Reply

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”