Page 35 of 38

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:32 am
by Templater
Hey Mod team how is everything doing?

Any knews on my Mod update i submitted two years ago!(Approximately) :roll: I know it's still in queue but could you please tell me where exactly in the queue? And how many more time do you think it will take for it be validated?

TTanks in advance!

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:08 am
by smithy_dll

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:59 pm
by BassFace
Can I ask to have my MOD removed from the queue (Phoogle Map MOD)? Since the MODDB queue has been put on 'Pause', I have been working hard on it and have improved/changed/re-tooled a lot of it and would just like to resubmit it with the new version once the queue opens up again.

Thanks,
BassFace

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:11 pm
by MarkTheDaemon
BassFace wrote: Can I ask to have my MOD removed from the queue (Phoogle Map MOD)? Since the MODDB queue has been put on 'Pause', I have been working hard on it and have improved/changed/re-tooled a lot of it and would just like to resubmit it with the new version once the queue opens up again.

Thanks,
BassFace


If you submit your new version when the queue re-opens we will validate that version and can the old one :).

Mark

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:38 pm
by webmacster87
Do you guys have any ETA when the database/queue comes back? It's been about a month now since the site was taken down in March...

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:58 pm
by 3Di
No ETA. Though Validators are doing their job in the meantime. :)

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:57 pm
by MHobbit
Fountain of Apples wrote: Do you guys have any ETA when the database/queue comes back? It's been about a month now since the site was taken down in March...


As always, it'll be back when it's ready to be. We're working as hard as we can to get it back as soon as possible. :)

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm
by Merri
Is it possible to somehow get an e-mail announcement when the MODDB is back? I don't think I can visit the forums every day and as it seems to prolong it would be handy to get a mail.

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:12 pm
by 3Di
I personally don't know if an Announcement will be posted into the 'Announcements Forum' ..
Assuming it will, you could click on that link: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewforu ... um&start=0

regards

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:32 pm
by harknell
Um, from what I understand we aren't supposed to submit mod updates right now, is this still true? Some of the last few answers from staff here seem to indicate that we CAN submit updates. I would like to add the 2.0.0 version of one of my mods to the database (since many people are waiting for it), but I was under the impression we weren't able to until things were back to working order here. Please let me know if I can send this in, and where.

Thanks

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:56 pm
by webmacster87
harknell wrote: Some of the last few answers from staff here seem to indicate that we CAN submit updates.

No, the last few answers were essentially saying that we will be able to submit updates once the new DB is up, which will hopefully be soon.

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:42 pm
by Paul
harknell wrote: Um, from what I understand we aren't supposed to submit mod updates right now, is this still true? Some of the last few answers from staff here seem to indicate that we CAN submit updates. I would like to add the 2.0.0 version of one of my mods to the database (since many people are waiting for it), but I was under the impression we weren't able to until things were back to working order here. Please let me know if I can send this in, and where.

Thanks
As foa said, No thats not possible as long the moddb is not ready yet.
Fountain of Apples wrote:
harknell wrote: Some of the last few answers from staff here seem to indicate that we CAN submit updates.

No, the last few answers were essentially saying that we will be able to submit updates once the new DB is up, which will hopefully be soon.

That will be soon :)

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:50 pm
by Wicher
Great!! The mod database is back!!

I just recieved a mail that i have a new PM at the phpbb board.

Only thing is that when i click on the link in it to see the PM i have to put in a username and a password.
When i put in the username and password that i use at phpbb.com i dont get acces.

This is the content of the mail:

Code: Select all

Hello Wicher,

You have received a new private message from "MOD Robot" to your account
on "phpBB.com" with the following subject:

[phpBB MOD-Validation] Guest See Only First Post 1.1.8

You can view your new message by clicking on the following link:

URL REMOVED

You have requested that you be notified on this event, remember that you
can always choose not to be notified of new messages by changing the
appropriate setting in your profile.

-- 
- The phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com
Is thsi a legit mail? The url to the PM seems not to be from phpbb.com.

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:27 pm
by Paul
First, I has removed that url from your message.

Second, no, its not legit. It doesnt mean anything. We where yesterday busy with testing, and it looks like the mail function was enabled. You can delete that message. You will receive when the rest of the MODDB return the correct PM.

Sorry about this.

Re: MOD Validation Status

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:36 pm
by Wicher
Thanks, i thought it was something like that.