[2.0.17] Table BBCode

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
50%
Very Good
17%
Good
24%
Fair
4%
Poor
4%

Total votes: 46

raymonkondos

Post by raymonkondos » Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:29 am

SlapShot434 wrote: I'm having the same problem as you on my sites. This is very interesting, it seems to be applying a word wrap to the first column, but not to the second. I cant explain this... ill have to do some debugging and get back to you.

Thanks SlapShot,
I also asked the same question at HTML forums if this could help.
At the meantime I applied the width=50% attribute to your code so that users can use the feature.

noth

Post by noth » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:19 am

slapshot

the questionmark icon that is added in the button list works fine in post reply but in private message reply it fails :cry:

hosmu

Post by hosmu » Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:54 pm

hi...

i'm the beginner of phpbb. so my knowledge about MOD not like u all. i'm using phpBB 2.0.8 (not update yet.. he he)

i want to let my posting with the table mod. but there is some problem with me. my problem is:-
#
#-----[ OPEN ]---------------------------------
#
templates/subSilver/posting_body.tpl

#
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------
#
f_help = "{L_BBCODE_F_HELP}";

i don't see that code in the file.
and the modifications after that code in that file.

i wanna to install multi BBCode 1.40....

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:06 am

are you using the proper install file? Be sure to use the one that specifically states its for installing with multi-bbcode mod.
PLEASE NOTE: I have left the coding community and no longer provide support for any coding I may have contributed to in the past. I apologize for the inconvenience and fully welcome anyone perfecting my code for the betterment of this community.

hosmu

Post by hosmu » Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:11 am

are you using the proper install file?

i'm not understand what you mean proper install file.

i'm using portal phpbb plus 1.52
and forum phpbb 2.0.8

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:17 am

There are two install files (.mod files) included with the zip file for this mod. One specifically states it is to be used when installing with multi bbcode. Be sure to use those instructions
PLEASE NOTE: I have left the coding community and no longer provide support for any coding I may have contributed to in the past. I apologize for the inconvenience and fully welcome anyone perfecting my code for the betterment of this community.

DJSlyde

Post by DJSlyde » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:13 am

Has anyone gotten this to work with PHPNuke's phpBB?

Normally, most mods will work without a problem, but for some reason it just does not detect the table bbcode tags at all.

I would put in this example:

Code: Select all

[table]
[row]TEST
[row]row1col1[col]row1col2
[row]row2col1[col]row2col2
[/table]
and the output on the thread would be:

TEST
row1col1row1col2
row2col1row2col2 
Any ideas or is it just the generic, "This mod was not made to be ran with PHPNuke"?

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:49 pm

Well, i mean obviously the first thing to come to mind would be the fact that I did, as you said, create it only for phpbb, however, i would imagine that phpnuke, which is based almost entirely on phpbb, would be able to comply with the same system. What you should do is locate the files where the bbcode system is handled, and compare my code to other bbcodes already on there. Chances are, you'll find at least a few changes that need to be made. Then, try applying those changes until you can successfully parse the bbcode.

DJSlyde

Post by DJSlyde » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:51 pm

Ok, I will see what I can do. If I am successful, I will let you know what I did and it will be up to you if you want to incorporate another install file for it. But I doubt you probably would want to support that too.

Thanks.

DJSlyde

Post by DJSlyde » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:10 am

Alright! Got it to work without a problem. Because PHPNuke uses a global template that is used for phpBB as well, I had to make changes in there.

For example, instead of modifying templates/subSilver/bbcode.tpl in my phpBB root, I had to modify it in my PHPNuke root. All is well.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

grotevoet

Dutch Translation

Post by grotevoet » Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:05 pm

I've checked this site and Google, but could not find any translations for this MOD, yet, so I slapped a Dutch version together.

language\lang_dutch\lang_bbcode.php

$faq[] = array("--", "<a name=\"tables\"></a>Tabellen invoeren");
$faq[] = array("Wat kun je met de [table] en [/table] tags doen?", "Je gebruikt [table] en [/table] om een tabel te stoppen en starten.<br />Gebruik <b>[table]</b> aan het uiterste begin van de tabel, <br />en <b>[/table]</b> aan het uiterste eind.");
$faq[] = array("Wat doet de [mrow] tag?", "Je gebruikt [mrow] voor een nieuwe regel die een Koptekst bevat (gecentreerde, vette tekst).<br />Opmerking: [/mrow] is NIET nodig<br /><br /><b><u>Voorbeeld:</u></b><br /><br />[table]<b>[mrow]</b>Hoofdregel[/table]<br /><br />zal er uit komen te zien als<br /><br /><table align=\"top\" cellpadding=\"2\" cellspacing=\"0\" style=\"font-size: 12px\" border=\"1\" bgcolor=\"#FFFFFF\"><tr><td style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center;\">Hoofdregel</td></tr></table>");
$faq[] = array("Wat doet de [mcol] tag?", "Je gebruikt [mcol] voor elke kop boven een kolom in een hoofdregel (gecentreerde, vette tekst).<br />Opmerking: [/mcol] is NIET nodig<br /><br /><b><u>Voorbeeld:</u></b><br /><br />[table][mrow]Hoofdregel Kop Kolom 1<b>[mcol]</b>Hoofdregel Kop Kolom 2[col]Hoofdregel Gewone Kolom[/table]<br /><br />zal er uit komen te zien als<br /><br /><table align=\"top\" cellpadding=\"2\" cellspacing=\"0\" style=\"font-size: 12px\" border=\"1\" bgcolor=\"#FFFFFF\"><tr><td style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center;\">Hoofdregel Kop Kolom 1</td><td style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center;\">Hoofdregel Kop Kolom 2</td><td>Hoofdregel Gewone Kolom</td></tr></table>");
$faq[] = array("Wat doet de [row] tag?", "Je gebruikt [row] voor elke nieuwe tabelregel (gewone tekst)<br />Opmerking: [/row] is NIET nodig<br /><br /><b><u>Voorbeeld:</u></b><br /><br />[table][mrow]Hoofdregel<b>[row]</b>Gewone Regel[/table]<br /><br />zal er uit komen te zien als...<br /><br /><table align=\"top\" cellpadding=\"2\" cellspacing=\"0\" style=\"font-size: 12px\" border=\"1\" bgcolor=\"#FFFFFF\"><tr><td style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center;\">Hoofdregel</td></tr><tr><td>Gewone Regel</td></tr></table>");
$faq[] = array("Wat doet de [col] tag?", "Je gebruikt [col] om een nieuwe kolom te starten (gewone tekst)<br />Opmerking: [/col] is NIET verplicht<br /><br /><b><u>Voorbeeld:</u></b><br /><br />[table][mrow]Hoofdregel Kolom 1[mcol]Hoofdregel Kolom 2[row]Gewone Regel Kolom 1<b>[col]</b>Gewone Regel Kolom 2[/table]<br /><br />zal er uit komen te zien als<br /><br /><table align=\"top\" cellpadding=\"2\" cellspacing=\"0\" style=\"font-size: 12px\" border=\"1\" bgcolor=\"#FFFFFF\"><tr><td style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center;\">Hoofdregel Kolom 1</td><td style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center;\">Hoofdregel Kolom 2</td></tr><tr><td>Gewone Regel Kolom 1</td><td>Gewone Regel Kolom 2</td></tr></table>");
$faq[] = array("Moet ik de sluit-tags voor [mrow], [mcol], [row], of [col] gebruiken?", "Nee, de Table BBCode uitbreiding is zo gemaakt dat er geen andere sluit-tags nodig zijn dan de [/table] tag, die wel verplicht is.");
$faq[] = array("Wat zijn de verschillende attributen?", "Je kunt <a href=\"#color\">\"color=\"</a> en <a href=\"#fontsize\">\"fontsize=\"</a> gebruiken met elke tag. Je kunt ze net zo gebruiken als dat je het bij een HTML attribuut zou doen, dus door ze in elke tag te scheiden met een spatie. De volgorde waarin je ze gebruikt heeft geen invloed op het resultaat.<br /><br /><a name=\"color\"><br /></a><span style=\"font-size: 16px\"><b><u>Color</u></b></span><br /><br />Het \"color=\" attribuut geeft je de mogelijkheid om de achtergrond-kleur van je tabel, regel of cel te wijzigen.<br />Je kunt de normale (Engelstalige) kleurnamen gebruiken (b.v. red, blue, yellow, etc.) of de hexadecimale weergave van de RGB waarde, b.v. #FFFFFF (=wit), #000000 (=zwart).<br /><br /><b><u>Voorbeeld:</u></b><br />[table color=blue][mrow color=green]Hoofdregel Kolom 1[mcol color=red]Hoofdregel Kolom 2[row color=#00FF00]Gewone Regel 1 Kolom 1[col color=#FF0000]Gewone Regel 1 Kolom 2[row]Gewone Regel 2 Kolom 1[col]Gewone Regel 2 Kolom 2[/table]<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;zal er uit komen te zien als<br /><table align=\"top\" cellpadding=\"2\" cellspacing=\"0\" style=\"font-size: 12px\" border=\"1\" bgcolor=\"#0000FF\"><tr bgcolor=\"#00FF00\"><td style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center;\">Hoofdregel Kolom 1</td><td bgcolor=\"#FF0000\" style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center;\">Hoofdregel Kolom 2</td></tr><tr bgcolor=\"#FF0000\"><td>Gewone Regel 1 Kolom 1</td><td bgcolor=\"#00FF00\">Gewone Regel 1 Kolom 2</td></tr><tr><td>Gewone Regel 2 Kolom 1</td><td>Gewone Regel 2 Kolom 2</table><br /><hr><br /><a name=\"fontsize\"></a><br /><span style=\"font-size: 16px\"><b><u>Fontsize</u></b></span><br /><br />Het \"fontsize=\" attribuut geeft je de mogelijkheid om de tekst-grootte aan te passen.<br />De standaard grootte is de FONTSIZE3 instelling van het profiel van het forum, maar dit kun je aanpassen door het attribuut op te nemen in de [table] tag.<br /><br /><b><u>Voorbeeld:</u></b><br />[table fontsize=18][mrow fontsize=10]Hoofdregel Kolom 1[mcol fontsize=14]Hoofdregel Kolom 2[row fontsize=5]Gewone Regel 1 Kolom 1[col fontsize=28]Gewone Regel 1 Kolom 2[row]Gewone Regel 2 Kolom 1[col]Gewone Regel 2 Kolom 2[/table]<br />&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;zal er uit komen te zien als<br /><table align=\"top\" cellpadding=\"2\" cellspacing=\"0\" style=\"font-size: 18px\" border=\"1\" bgcolor=\"#FFFFFF\"><tr style=\"font-size: 10px\"><td style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center;\">Hoofdregel Kolom 1</td><td  style=\"font-weight: bold; text-align: center; font-size: 14px\">Hoofdregel Kolom 2</td></tr><tr style=\"font-size: 5px\"><td>Gewone Regel 1 Kolom 1</td><td style=\"font-size: 28px\">Gewone Regel 1 Kolom 2</td></tr><tr><td>Gewone Regel 2 Kolom 1</td><td>Gewone Regel 2 Kolom 2</table>");
language\lang_dutch\lang_main.php

$lang['bbcode_g_help'] = 'Tabellen:   Klik op het vraagteken voor meer informatie..  (alt+g)';
SlapShot434, if you would like to keep this up to date on new releases, just shoot me an email.

SlapShot434

Post by SlapShot434 » Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:06 am

alright, thanks, ill add this to the next release

Sammyed II

Post by Sammyed II » Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:35 am

Hello ladies and gents,

Ok, here I go...

I don´t know where to post my question...at the MultiCode Thread, or at the BBcode Organizer Thread. But I thought as the Scroll BBcode Mod and the Table BBcode Mods were the first Mods I ever downloaded way before the The Multi and Organizer appeared and also because I know I could have suggestions for my problem here, so here is my case:

SlapShot,

Right now my TableBBcode version is V123 (with no MultiCode Mod), my board right now is 2.0.17

Your Mod and the Scroll one were working perfectly but, I´m having trouble since I downloaded and edited files from Multi and Organizer...I can´t really establish where or how the Mods previously installed would be affected.

Here is the first question. Previous Mods are affected even if inside "templates/xxxx/posting_body.tpl" the editing way was good?.

Let me try to rephrase a little bit...

[/url]','[scroll]','[/scroll]','[table]','[/table]');
Later on...

On Scroll.- The addbbcode goes after the URL addcode, now scroll is addcode 18 ('k').

On Tables.- The addbbcode goes after the Scroll addcode, now table is addbbcode 20 ('g'). And it´s the last addbbcode in my list.

So, since the MultiBBcode asks to do this:

In the same file:

#
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------
#
#  NOTE - the full line to look for is:
#			  <input type="button" class="button" accesskey="w" name="addbbcode16" value="URL" style="text-decoration: underline; width: 40px" onClick="bbstyle(16)" onMouseOver="helpline('w')" />
#			  </span></td>
#
	name="addbbcode16"
	</td>

# 
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]---------------------------------
#

<!-- BEGIN MultiBB -->
			<td><span class="genmed">
			  <input type="button" class="button" accesskey="{MultiBB.KEY}" name="{MultiBB.NAME}" value="{MultiBB.VALUE}" style="width: {MultiBB.WIDTH}px" onClick="{MultiBB.STYLE}" onMouseOver="helpline('{MultiBB.VALUE}')" />
			  </span></td>
			<!-- END MultiBB -->
As I said, scroll and table were already created so instead of going AFTER the addbbcode 16, what I did was to ADD it right after your addbbcode, means, after the "table" one. aka (20).

I don´t think it does a difference there as I don´t really want to erase the whole thing and start over. What I understand is that I placed the MultiCode after the TableMod because I want It there, and not after the URL....right?, correct?, can be done? :?:

Then...after that, I downloaded 2 Mods that are supposed to be working with MultiCode Mod called Flash Mod and Left,Center,Left Mod.

In posting body were placed like this:

','[url]','[/url]','[scroll]','[/scroll]','[table]','[/table]','[flash]','[/flash]','[center]','[/center]');
But when I hit Flash goes the scroll tags; when I hit Center goes the table tags. Scroll and Table works fine.

The Table button is the last Button (including your tablebbcode image *the question mark*) at the Right of the first row in my posting page.

Second row are Flash and Center.

...then I changed it like this:

]','[url]','[/url]','[flash]','[/flash]','[center]','[/center]','[scroll]','[/scroll]','[table]','[/table]');
Now...when I Hit Scroll goes the flash tags and when I hit Table goes the center tags in my posting page. Flash and Center works fine.

The Table button is the last Button (including your tablebbcode image *the question mark*) at the Right of the first row in my posting page.

Second row are Flash and Center.

:?:

Do you have any idea?

The system on posting body is not recognizing 2 BBCodes somehow...if I use 2 of them, the other 2 dissapears and viceversa.

Should I have, in this case, to remove the Scroll Mod and your Mod from my board and try to reload them using the MultiCode Mod?. It´s that necessary?.

For your attention thank U very much...

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Antiope

Post by Antiope » Mon May 08, 2006 4:35 pm

-k my web host just made me upgrade to phpBB v 2.0.20 and now non of my mods work... not even this one. Will you be re-releasing an upgraded mod?

Hexius

Post by Hexius » Mon May 15, 2006 12:53 pm

I just installed this mod on a new forum install of 2.0.20. It works great for me. If you upgraded your board you might have to reinstall your mods.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”