[2.0.18] Auto Cookies

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
73%
Very Good
8%
Good
6%
Fair
2%
Poor
13%

Total votes: 390

rusty12345678909

Re: [2.0.18] Auto Cookies

Post by rusty12345678909 » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Tried this mod all I got was errors, any ideas?

I am trying to resolve problems I am having converting from v2.0 to v3.0 by doing the conversion on a home server,but they have locked up the post
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p8214485
The original problem and reason for even setting up the server to figure out the conversion problems is here http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p8214575
so I guess I post the errors here?

Warning: include(./../extension.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\VertrigoServ\www\PO\install\cookie.php on line 137

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../extension.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\VertrigoServ\Smarty') in C:\VertrigoServ\www\PO\install\cookie.php on line 137

Warning: include(./../common.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\VertrigoServ\www\PO\install\cookie.php on line 138

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../common.' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\VertrigoServ\Smarty') in C:\VertrigoServ\www\PO\install\cookie.php on line 138

Warning: include(./../language/lang_english/lang_main.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\VertrigoServ\www\PO\install\cookie.php on line 141

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_main.' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\VertrigoServ\Smarty') in C:\VertrigoServ\www\PO\install\cookie.php on line 141

Warning: include(./../language/lang_english/lang_admin.) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\VertrigoServ\www\PO\install\cookie.php on line 142

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './../language/lang_english/lang_admin.' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\VertrigoServ\Smarty') in C:\VertrigoServ\www\PO\install\cookie.php on line 142

D¡cky
Former Team Member
Name: Richard Foote

Re: [2.0.18] Auto Cookies

Post by D¡cky » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:55 pm

This MOD is meant to run on phpBB2, not phpBB3. If you are running it on phpBB2, then you haven't installed it properly. The install folder needs to be in the phpBB2 root directory so you would access it like this: {phpBB2_ROOT}/install/cookie.php
Have you hugged someone today?

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”