Super Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
62%
Very Good
12%
Good
12%
Fair
4%
Poor
10%

Total votes: 253

hayk

Post by hayk » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:19 am

GaVrA wrote: i need help with this one!!! i installed this MOD perfectly, but then some bbcode didnt work, so i installed MOD from contrib dir and now that works... buuut, i have this problem now:

Code: Select all

Vote graphic length defines the maximum length of a vote result // graphic, ie. 100% = this length // $board_config['vote_graphic_length'] = 205; $board_config['privmsg_graphic_length'] = 175; ////////////////democracy////////////////////////// $images['user_warning'] = "$current_template_images/icon_warning.gif"; $images['user_ban'] = "$current_template_images/icon_ban.gif"; $images['report_post'] = "$current_template_images/icon_report.gif"; $images['ban_user'] = "$current_template_images/icon_red.gif"; $images['warn_user'] = "$current_template_images/icon_yellow.gif"; $images['thumb_up'] = "$current_template_images/thumb_up.gif"; $images['thumb_dn'] = "$current_template_images/thumb_dn.gif"; $images['icon_reviews'] = "$current_template_images/{LANG}/icon_reviews.gif"; $images['icon_edit_small'] = "$current_template_images/icon_edit_small.gif"; $images['icon_lock_small'] = "$current_template_images/icon_lock_small.gif"; /////////////////////////////////////////// ?>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/inscapes/public_html/crtaci/forum/templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg:110) in /home/inscapes/public_html/crtaci/forum/viewtopic.php on line 595

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/inscapes/public_html/crtaci/forum/templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg:110) in /home/inscapes/public_html/crtaci/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 558

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/inscapes/public_html/crtaci/forum/templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg:110) in /home/inscapes/public_html/crtaci/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 560

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/inscapes/public_html/crtaci/forum/templates/subSilver/subSilver.cfg:110) in /home/inscapes/public_html/crtaci/forum/includes/page_header.php on line 561

i guess its becouse of democracy MOD that i have prevously installed that i get these errors... :? also i have installed simple sub forums so i get error in footer something about parent forums and staff......

anyone pls help!!! :(

Check your subSilver.cfg
I think there are some chars (like spaces or new lines) after the '?>'. You need remove all of them.

hayk

Post by hayk » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:22 am

knight_47 wrote: Well is there anyway I can uninstall this mod if I used EasyMod to install it?

Replace current files with files from EasyMOD backup.

GaVrA

Post by GaVrA » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:41 pm

hayk wrote: Check your subSilver.cfg
I think there are some chars (like spaces or new lines) after the '?>'. You need remove all of them.

ok i fixed everything and now i get no errors, but when i try to post something with SQR i get this error:

Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.

also i have had installed simple sub forums MOD before installing this MOD and it worked well, i mean it still does, but i get this error in footer:

also when i click on 'jump to forum' i have no forums to select.

any idea what to do or what more info to submit?

Rocket Baby Dolls

Post by Rocket Baby Dolls » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:09 am

My name is showing up as
Rocket Baby Dolls');">Rocket Baby Dolls
and scrolling the mouse over brings up a link for a javascript to run, clicking on it does nothing though.

hayk

Post by hayk » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:36 am

GaVrA wrote:
hayk wrote:Check your subSilver.cfg

ok i fixed everything and now i get no errors, but when i try to post something with SQR i get this error:

Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.

also i have had installed simple sub forums MOD before installing this MOD and it worked well, i mean it still does, but i get this error in footer:

also when i click on 'jump to forum' i have no forums to select.

any idea what to do or what more info to submit?

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 50#2700650

hayk

Post by hayk » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:55 am

Rocket Baby Dolls wrote: My name is showing up as
Rocket Baby Dolls');">Rocket Baby Dolls
and scrolling the mouse over brings up a link for a javascript to run, clicking on it does nothing though.

You need install "User Profile Link with SQR MOD" (up_sqr.mod) from the contrib folder.

bellmaster4

Post by bellmaster4 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:45 am

Great MOD, really helpful too. I would install it if i knew how :oops:

oishii

Post by oishii » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:55 pm

i'm interested in installing this mod on my forum too but when i dl the file it's just a bunch of small mp3s, 1 tpl file and 1 php file with no install guide. is this correct?

neilbombd

Post by neilbombd » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:11 am

Electra736 wrote: To make this MOD working with phpBB 2.0.22, simply apply these code changes to viewtopic_quickreply.php:

#
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------------------
# Line 21
$hidden_form_fields = '<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="reply" />';

#
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]---------------------------------------------
#
$hidden_form_fields .= '<input type="hidden" name="sid" value="' . $userdata['session_id'] . '" />';
Forgot to mention the file. :oops:

I just can't get this change to work with 2.0.22! I have also tried the other variation, where the session_id line is put after the next line instead, i.e. the one with POST_TOPIC_URL in it. Logged out, logged back in, still getting the Invalid Session error.

Any ideas?

knight_47

Post by knight_47 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:48 am

lefty74 wrote: knight_47,
this is a cool mod, don't give up so easily. It is worth the effort, imo.
Have you at least had a go at the modifications on the other themes? :wink:
I agree, I would love to have this mod working with my other themes. (the only one it works for is subSilver, and even with that theme, when I try to submit something with the quick reply, it says "Invalid Session, please try again")

I don't know how to add the option to my other themes. I do know html, a very basic php.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:29 am

knight_47 wrote:
lefty74 wrote:knight_47,
this is a cool mod, don't give up so easily. It is worth the effort, imo.
Have you at least had a go at the modifications on the other themes? :wink:
I agree, I would love to have this mod working with my other themes. (the only one it works for is subSilver, and even with that theme, when I try to submit something with the quick reply, it says "Invalid Session, please try again")

I don't know how to add the option to my other themes. I do know html, a very basic php.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

This should take care of your invalid session problem:
Electra736 wrote: To make this MOD working with phpBB 2.0.22, simply apply these code changes to viewtopic_quickreply.php:

#
#-----[ FIND ]---------------------------------------------
# Line 21
$hidden_form_fields = '<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="reply" />';

#
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]---------------------------------------------
#
$hidden_form_fields .= '<input type="hidden" name="sid" value="' . $userdata['session_id'] . '" />';
Forgot to mention the file. :oops:

For the other themes, instead of opening the subsilver tpl file, make changes in the corresonding .tpl file using a texteditor and manually make the changes to those .tpl files. The find instructions may not 100% match so try partial finds.

Hope this helps
lefty74
zoocrew.eu - help us save our wildlife
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

knight_47

Post by knight_47 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:29 pm

Lefty, thank you very much for your help. I will try that when I get the time, and let you know if it works. Thanks again.

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:47 pm

knight_47 wrote: Lefty, thank you very much for your help. I will try that when I get the time, and let you know if it works. Thanks again.

you are welcome :)
lefty74
My MODS | Due to lack of time I unfortunately am unable to work on my mods anymore, anyone who has ideas to improve them and would like to take any of them over, please PM me.

spaljeni

trouble wit SQR

Post by spaljeni » Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:33 pm

i am having little difficulties with this mod

it's working great, it just doesn't look so good:

first is the "show / hide" link that needs fixing

the second problem are the "preview" and "submit" buttons.

and the third is located in the admin panel:

can someone help me with this?

lefty74

Post by lefty74 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:29 pm

have you doublechecked your edits from the install file? looks like your missing one in the acp part.

please also check whether you uploaded the quickreply button to the correct style folder and edited ur template cfg.

also, since ur using a different template the classes in your css folder may not be called the same so I would doublcheck that one too with regard to the preview button.
lefty74

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”