Super Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
157
62%
Very Good
31
12%
Good
30
12%
Fair
10
4%
Poor
25
10%
 
Total votes: 253

JuniorDario
Registered User
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:24 pm

Post by JuniorDario »

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
# NOTE - the origial text is:
# <td align="left" valign="middle" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="nav"><a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}"><img src="{POST_IMG}" border="0" alt="{L_POST_NEW_TOPIC}" align="middle" /></a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="{U_POST_REPLY_TOPIC}"><img src="{REPLY_IMG}" border="0" alt="{L_POST_REPLY_TOPIC}" align="middle" /></a></span></td>
<a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}">

#
#-----[ IN-LINE FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
U_POST_NEW_TOPIC

#
#-----[ IN-LINE REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------
#
U_POST_NEW_TOPIC




IN THE LINE 650 of sqr.mod :S :S :S :S
HELP MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hayk
Registered User
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:53 am
Location: exUSSR
Contact:

Post by hayk »

JuniorDario wrote: #
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
# NOTE - the origial text is:
# <td align="left" valign="middle" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="nav"><a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}"><img src="{POST_IMG}" border="0" alt="{L_POST_NEW_TOPIC}" align="middle" /></a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="{U_POST_REPLY_TOPIC}"><img src="{REPLY_IMG}" border="0" alt="{L_POST_REPLY_TOPIC}" align="middle" /></a></span></td>
<a href="{U_POST_NEW_TOPIC}">

#
#-----[ IN-LINE FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
U_POST_NEW_TOPIC

#
#-----[ IN-LINE REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------
#
U_POST_NEW_TOPIC




IN THE LINE 650 of sqr.mod :S :S :S :S
HELP MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What help you need? Search this topic and you'll find all you need.

Fire-X
Registered User
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:41 pm
Contact:

Post by Fire-X »

I have a question for you, HayK.

In locked topics and in forums where only Admins are allowed to reply, can the quick reply button be hidden?

Users can enter a message and when they click post, it says that the topic is locked or only admins are allowed to post. Its so annoying. Can you tell me a way to hide the Quick Reply button in such cases?

Thanks for any help.

hayk
Registered User
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:53 am
Location: exUSSR
Contact:

Post by hayk »

Fire-X wrote: I have a question for you, HayK.

In locked topics and in forums where only Admins are allowed to reply, can the quick reply button be hidden?

Users can enter a message and when they click post, it says that the topic is locked or only admins are allowed to post. Its so annoying. Can you tell me a way to hide the Quick Reply button in such cases?

Thanks for any help.

I fix that in the next version.

User avatar
vishakh369
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:52 pm

Alignment

Post by vishakh369 »

I installed this mod and its working well.
But the dialog box is displayed at the right bottom of viewtopic page...
How can i move it to center or left side?
I tried <p align="center">,but it did not work.
Please help me.
Thanks

hayk
Registered User
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:53 am
Location: exUSSR
Contact:

Re: Alignment

Post by hayk »

vishakh369 wrote: I installed this mod and its working well.
But the dialog box is displayed at the right bottom of viewtopic page...
How can i move it to center or left side?
I tried <p align="center">,but it did not work.
Please help me.
Thanks

You need check your viewtopic_body.tpl

User avatar
vishakh369
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:52 pm

What should i edit in viewtopic_body.tpl?

Post by vishakh369 »

Sir can yu tell me what to do in viewtpic_body.tpl file?
Thanks.

hayk
Registered User
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:53 am
Location: exUSSR
Contact:

Re: What should i edit in viewtopic_body.tpl?

Post by hayk »

vishakh369 wrote: Sir can yu tell me what to do in viewtpic_body.tpl file?
Thanks.

viewtopic_quickreply.tpl included in the viewtopic_body.tpl with this code

Code: Select all

<!-- BEGIN switch_quick_reply -->
	{QRBODY}
<!-- END switch_quick_reply -->

User avatar
vishakh369
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:52 pm

What ?

Post by vishakh369 »

is this for center alignment or left?
How can i change it?
I didnt understand this sir...

hayk
Registered User
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:53 am
Location: exUSSR
Contact:

Re: What ?

Post by hayk »

vishakh369 wrote: is this for center alignment or left?
How can i change it?
I didnt understand this sir...

It's for valid html.

User avatar
vishakh369
Registered User
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:52 pm

Tell me what to do

Post by vishakh369 »

Just give me step by step instructions on what to do...
I can understand...
I want to align it to the left...

hayk
Registered User
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:53 am
Location: exUSSR
Contact:

Re: Tell me what to do

Post by hayk »

vishakh369 wrote: Just give me step by step instructions on what to do...
I can understand...
I want to align it to the left...

You write that your SQR form displayed at the right, but it must be displayed at the center.
You need check generated html code.

dexar
Registered User
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:05 am
Location: Türkey
Contact:

Post by dexar »

hi hayk
can you help me?

after install mod quickreply button appear but new topic and post reply buttons are lost. how i fix it? :roll:

hayk
Registered User
Posts: 428
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:53 am
Location: exUSSR
Contact:

Post by hayk »

dexar wrote: hi hayk
can you help me?

after install mod quickreply button appear but new topic and post reply buttons are lost. how i fix it? :roll:

You need compare your viewtopic_body.tpl before and after MODding.

User avatar
mugwamp
Registered User
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 22, 2002 1:35 am
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Post by mugwamp »

hayk wrote:
SweetLou wrote:Was there something else I was suppose to change? This works at registration, but I have noticed that anytime I go to my profile, the setting switches. If it was advanced, it becomes basic, if it was basic, it becomes advanced.


Ooops. I've made a mistake, here is the right version.

'Basic view' by default at registration process (right version).

Code: Select all

#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
includes/usercp_register.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
$user_quickreply_mode = ( isset( $HTTP_POST_VARS['quickreply_mode'] ) )

#
#-----[ IN-LINE FIND ]----------------------------------
#
TRUE;

#
#-----[ IN-LINE REPLACE WITH ]--------------------------
#
FALSE;


when i do this, i get an sql error whenever editting profile or registering, i noticed that this is a rather old fix does it still work?

Post Reply

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”