Super Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
62%
Very Good
12%
Good
12%
Fair
4%
Poor
10%

Total votes: 253

hayk

Post by hayk »

mugwamp wrote:
hayk wrote:
SweetLou wrote:Was there something else I was suppose to change? This works at registration, but I have noticed that anytime I go to my profile, the setting switches. If it was advanced, it becomes basic, if it was basic, it becomes advanced.

Ooops. I've made a mistake, here is the right version.

'Basic view' by default at registration process (right version).

Code: Select all

#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
includes/usercp_register.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
$user_quickreply_mode = ( isset( $HTTP_POST_VARS['quickreply_mode'] ) )

#
#-----[ IN-LINE FIND ]----------------------------------
#
TRUE;

#
#-----[ IN-LINE REPLACE WITH ]--------------------------
#
FALSE;

when i do this, i get an sql error whenever editting profile or registering, i noticed that this is a rather old fix does it still work?

I don't know why get an error. This patch still work.

vivo2341

Post by vivo2341 »

I installed this mod and is looked great but when you click on any username in a post is just types javascript to the quick reply box and will not let you pull up the profile information.

For some reason it adds the bold tags to it so in quick reply it will just show:

vivo2341

hayk

Post by hayk »

vivo2341 wrote: I installed this mod and is looked great but when you click on any username in a post is just types javascript to the quick reply box and will not let you pull up the profile information.

For some reason it adds the bold tags to it so in quick reply it will just show:

vivo2341

Reading this topic before posting your question would be a great thing to start with. Or at least read the Author Notes, the issue you mention has been already addressed there.

khfinalmix

Post by khfinalmix »

Is there a way to delete the quick reply button?

vivo2341

Post by vivo2341 »

hayk wrote:
vivo2341 wrote:I installed this mod and is looked great but when you click on any username in a post is just types javascript to the quick reply box and will not let you pull up the profile information.

vivo2341

Reading this topic before posting your question would be a great thing to start with. Or at least read the Author Notes, the issue you mention has been already addressed there.

I did actually look at your first post and within the file archive with no luck.. I also searched through about 25 pages of this thread with no luck. Could you point me to the notes please? Sorry this is the first time I have used a phpbb hack.

MewDragon

Post by MewDragon »

I seem to be getting an error after installing this mod.

It's also not allowing the quickreply form to appear.
Warning: main(./includes/viewtopic_quickreply.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scrapper/public_html/battlefrontier/forums/viewtopic.php on line 1245

Warning: main(./includes/viewtopic_quickreply.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/scrapper/public_html/battlefrontier/forums/viewtopic.php on line 1245

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/viewtopic_quickreply.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/scrapper/public_html/battlefrontier/forums/viewtopic.php on line 1245

hayk

Post by hayk »

MewDragon wrote: I seem to be getting an error after installing this mod.

It's also not allowing the quickreply form to appear.

Warning: main(): Failed opening './includes/viewtopic_quickreply.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/scrapper/public_html/battlefrontier/forums/viewtopic.php on line 1245

You install SQR not correctly.

hayk

Post by hayk »

vivo2341 wrote:
hayk wrote:
vivo2341 wrote:I installed this mod and is looked great but when you click on any username in a post is just types javascript to the quick reply box and will not let you pull up the profile information.

vivo2341

I did actually look at your first post and within the file archive with no luck.. I also searched through about 25 pages of this thread with no luck. Could you point me to the notes please? Sorry this is the first time I have used a phpbb hack.

You need install "User Profile Link with SQR MOD" (up_sqr.mod from the contrib folder).

hayk

Post by hayk »

khfinalmix wrote: Is there a way to delete the quick reply button?

You can edit viewtopic_body.tpl and remove SQR button.

hayk

Re: SQR No Longer Active?

Post by hayk »

josephezell wrote: Hayk,

Thank you for offering support for your MOD.

I installed your Super Quick Reply v1.3.2 MOD using EasyMOD. It seemed to work correctly after install. Now, it is not showing at the end of post for any member. When a user checks profile, the MOD is not active. The two radio buttons are not selected. The pull down menu is missing.

If the Administrator logs into the same user profiles, the items ARE selected and everything "looks" correct. Even though, the Quick Reply no longer shows at bottom of posts.

The MODs I have installed since installing SQR are...
  • Simple Auto Group v1.0.0
    Moderator CP v1.1.2
    Admins/mods color management v2.2.0
Thank you in advance for your help.

Joe

You need check usercp_register.php before and after instalation of other MODs. You can find backup files at the EasyMOD dir.

daisho

Post by daisho »

How can I change the code so that the basic Quick Reply is on by default. (Currently the advanced Quick Reply is on for all users)

thanks, daisho

hayk

Post by hayk »

daisho wrote: How can I change the code so that the basic Quick Reply is on by default. (Currently the advanced Quick Reply is on for all users)

thanks, daisho

SQL: UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_quickreply_mode=0;

daisho

Post by daisho »

Sweet, thanks!

MartY3

Post by MartY3 »

i installed this mod and slowed my forum down so much it allmost stoped working, not impressed atall.. i installed it with easy mod, and also i noticed, what is the point in having the quick reply button there??? its allways shown anyway, which i think is slowing the board down so much :(

could someone please tell me where i can find a better, more working quick reply mod please?? thanx
regards...

ANR Daemon

Post by ANR Daemon »

Found error in passing username to JS.
When name contains quote, JS call fails.
Fix here:

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
# NOTE - the origial text is:
# $template->assign_block_vars('postrow', array(
$template->assign_block_vars('postrow'

#
#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]--------------------------------------
#
// todo SQR mod
	// If you have installed "User Profile MOD" - do not add this lines or remove "User Profile MOD"
	//
	if ( $show_qr_form )
	{
		$poster = '<a href="javascript:pn(\''.addslashes($poster).'\');">'.$poster.'</a>';
	}
// !! SQR mod

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”