Super Quick Reply

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
62%
Very Good
12%
Good
12%
Fair
4%
Poor
10%

Total votes: 253

BuckeyeBandit

Re: Super Quick Reply

Post by BuckeyeBandit » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:17 pm

Thank you its working now :)

Is there a way to make it always show the quick reply? Because now it says "Show/hide quick reply form" I would like to disable that and just make it stay on all the time.

aaleadernik

Post by aaleadernik » Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:16 am

after i installed this mod....my attachment mod doesnt show up anymore

does anybody know how to fix this or can help me try to fix this

the attachments or submitting an attachment wont show i really want to fix this :(

Mostajz

Post by Mostajz » Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:41 am

When I run the install.php there appear this call:

Code: Select all

Warning: include(./common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /local/www/dota_all_stars/www/forum/contrib/install/install.php on line 17

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /local/www/dota_all_stars/www/forum/contrib/install/install.php on line 17

Fatal error: Call to a member function session_begin() on a non-object in /local/www/dota_all_stars/www/forum/contrib/install/install.php on line 20
what's wrong?

enfotoad

Post by enfotoad » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:13 am

Is there any easy way to install this mod? From what I can see, my only option is to look through files and find/replace what needs to be done.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”