[2.0.19] Topics a user has started

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
81%
Very Good
6%
Good
13%
Fair
No votes
Poor
No votes

Total votes: 16

Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot
Extensions Robot

[2.0.19] Topics a user has started

Post by Extensions Robot » Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:50 pm

MOD Name: Topics a user has started
Author: Manipe
MOD Description: Shows the number of topics a user has started in the profile page just under total posts and also enables you to search for the topics that that user started. Additionally, it displays statistics about the number of topics, and also displays the number of topics that user started in the Memberlist and in the viewtopic page under the avatar and total posts.

MOD Version: 2.0.2a (Updated 03/09/06)

Download File: topics_a_user_has_started_2.0.2a.zip
mods overview page: View
File Size: 24304 Bytes

Security Score: 0

Support for this MOD needs to be asked within this topic. The phpBB Teams are not responsible or required to give anyone support for this MOD. By installing this MOD, the phpBB Support Team or phpBB MODifications Team may not be able to provide support.

This MOD has only been tested by the phpBB MOD Team with the phpBB version in the topic title. It may not work in any other versions of phpBB.
Last edited by Extensions Robot on Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Extension Customisations Team)

ycl6
Translator

Post by ycl6 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:48 pm

MOD Validated/Released

Notes:
This MOD will show the number of topics a user has started in his userprofile page, and also a link to view all these pages.

N@stY

Post by N@stY » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:33 pm

i was looking for this one :D THNX... (K) :P lets try it

Edit: Again thnx.. :P It works fine :D

unlimitedpower-nl

Post by unlimitedpower-nl » Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:52 pm

Thank you!!!! For this mod i looked sow long!

Is there an mod that the topic that there been started in the index.php??

many thanks

Manipe
Former Team Member

Post by Manipe » Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:31 pm

Please look out for another release of the MOD soon.

the next version will show statistics, just like the total posts.

I.e :
[22.22% of total / 0.07 topics per day]

And the version after that will show the topics a user has started in the Member list.

You can see them all at work at my forum here.

If you want to request anything else, just ask.

:D :D :D
My MODs: [ Topics a user has started ] , [ Profile views ] , [ Colour on poll results ] , [ Topic posters ] , [ Add number to PM ] , [ Default avatar ] , [ View category name ] , [ Null vote ] , [ Forum description in viewforum ] , [ Resync forum ids ] , [ View PM while replying ] , [ Quick poll insert ] , [ Limit login attempts ] , [ Track PMs ]

www.ManipeF1.com

unlimitedpower-nl

Post by unlimitedpower-nl » Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:01 pm

Nice, Maybe is it cool that you can make it on the index.php how many topics there are at all started, near by the posts there are at all!

:wink:

Krisiun

Post by Krisiun » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:31 pm

Good MOD. I liked. :wink:

Manipe
Former Team Member

Post by Manipe » Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:47 pm

unlimitedpower-nl wrote: Nice, Maybe is it cool that you can make it on the index.php how many topics there are at all started, near by the posts there are at all!

:wink:

Not a problem.

It'll be in the version after next.
My MODs: [ Topics a user has started ] , [ Profile views ] , [ Colour on poll results ] , [ Topic posters ] , [ Add number to PM ] , [ Default avatar ] , [ View category name ] , [ Null vote ] , [ Forum description in viewforum ] , [ Resync forum ids ] , [ View PM while replying ] , [ Quick poll insert ] , [ Limit login attempts ] , [ Track PMs ]

www.ManipeF1.com

ycl6
Translator

Post by ycl6 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:32 pm

MOD Updated to version 1.2.0
See first post for Download Link

dmountford

Post by dmountford » Mon Nov 29, 2004 3:47 am

Hey I installed this mod and the fonts for the topics data are too big... I used EasyMod to install it...

I'm also wondering if the topics started list can match the way the "find user posts" looks when you pull it up...?

Shof515

Post by Shof515 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:34 am

Code: Select all

<tr> 
		  <td valign="top" align="right" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="gen">{L_TOPICS_STARTED}:&nbsp;</span></td>
		  <td><b><span class="gen">{TOPICS_STARTED}</span></b><br /><span class="genmed">[{TOPIC_PERCENT_STATS} / {TOPIC_DAY_STATS}]</span> <br /><span class="genmed"><a href="{U_SEARCH_USER_TOPICS}" class="genmed">{L_SEARCH_USER_TOPICS}</a></span></td>
		</tr>
put this in templates/subSilver/profile_view_body.tpl
anways heres my problem:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bbencode_strip() in c:\shaun\www\ephpbb\search.php on line 1566
Whos missing up my sig?

Manipe
Former Team Member

Post by Manipe » Mon Nov 29, 2004 8:09 pm

dmountford wrote: Hey I installed this mod and the fonts for the topics data are too big... I used EasyMod to install it...

I'm also wondering if the topics started list can match the way the "find user posts" looks when you pull it up...?

Well it looks like you have the wrong class for there.

I think I might have made a mistake with the MOD, as I use slightly different classes. But make sure the [{TOPIC_PERCENT_STATS} / {TOPIC_DAY_STATS}] has the class of "genmed", not "genmedred".

Like this.

Code: Select all

<td><b><span class="gen">{TOPICS_STARTED}</span></b><br /><span class="genmed">[{TOPIC_PERCENT_STATS} / {TOPIC_DAY_STATS}]</span> <br /><span class="genmed"><a href="{U_SEARCH_USER_TOPICS}" class="genmed">{L_SEARCH_USER_TOPICS}</a></span></td>
Just as Shof515 said.

www.ManipeF1.com

Shof515

Post by Shof515 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:30 am

got a fix to this:Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bbencode_strip() in c:\shaun\www\ephpbb\search.php on line 1566
Whos missing up my sig?

dmountford

Post by dmountford » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:32 am

thanks, I'll try that

Manipe
Former Team Member

Post by Manipe » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:54 pm

Shof515 wrote: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: bbencode_strip() in c:\shaun\www\ephpbb\search.php on line 1566

That's nothing to do with this MOD, I think.

Try making sure that "Mouse hover topic preview MOD" is installed correctly, and if it is, uninstall "topics a user has started" to make sure it's this MOD.

Then get back to me.

www.ManipeF1.com

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”