[2.0.17] Last Visited

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
32
57%
Very Good
15
27%
Good
5
9%
Fair
1
2%
Poor
3
5%
 
Total votes: 56

cip
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 10:02 am

Post by cip » Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:45 am

imrich wrote: Sorry, this isn't my last visit mod, so this isn't the place to get support for a different mod. Perhaps try the general phpbb support area?

You may want to load your database again from your backup as well as your files.

Good luck!

pff.. :cry: i'm sorry.. then where can i ask for help? i don't know where is the general phpbb support area :roll:

i loaded the database, i have the original files on the server now, but it's the same white page. i think it's all going to hell :cry:

imrich
Registered User
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:52 pm

Post by imrich » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:02 pm

cip wrote:
imrich wrote:Sorry, this isn't my last visit mod, so this isn't the place to get support for a different mod. Perhaps try the general phpbb support area?

You may want to load your database again from your backup as well as your files.

Good luck!

pff.. :cry: i'm sorry.. then where can i ask for help? i don't know where is the general phpbb support area :roll:

i loaded the database, i have the original files on the server now, but it's the same white page. i think it's all going to hell :cry:


I'd start in here:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=1

good luck!
Rich

~Sentinel~
Registered User
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:19 pm

Post by ~Sentinel~ » Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:35 pm

imrich wrote:
~Sentinel~ wrote:I want to try this mod but I have 2 questions first.

1. Can anyone tell me if it will work with 2.0.21?

2. Is there any way to make this so that only an Admin can see this information? As administrator I would like to be able to see when people last logged in but I don't want all my users to be able to see this info of all other users.


I have the mod running on a .21 system now.

Other people have changed the mod so only an admin can see the results. See other posts or check with others on how do to this. I'm not changing this mod at this time for admin only. But it's not hard to do. ;)
Thanks for both answers. Much appreciated.

But I have read all 19 pages of this topic and I didn't see any where where anyone has adapted this for admin only usability. It is possible that I missed it but I don't think I did. If some one could point me to the answer I would appreciate it.

imrich
Registered User
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:52 pm

Post by imrich » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:25 pm

~Sentinel~ wrote:
imrich wrote:
~Sentinel~ wrote:I want to try this mod but I have 2 questions first.

1. Can anyone tell me if it will work with 2.0.21?

2. Is there any way to make this so that only an Admin can see this information? As administrator I would like to be able to see when people last logged in but I don't want all my users to be able to see this info of all other users.


I have the mod running on a .21 system now.

Other people have changed the mod so only an admin can see the results. See other posts or check with others on how do to this. I'm not changing this mod at this time for admin only. But it's not hard to do. ;)
Thanks for both answers. Much appreciated.

But I have read all 19 pages of this topic and I didn't see any where where anyone has adapted this for admin only usability. It is possible that I missed it but I don't think I did. If some one could point me to the answer I would appreciate it.


I know someone mentioned that they have done this before. I'm sorry but I don't have the time right now to find who said it.

Some hints on what you would need to do can be found here:
http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article.php?article_id=200

See this part specifically (note, this is a general example and is not directly an example of changes to my mod):
For example, you want to show a list of the first twenty-five users, and their emails, but only show the emails if the user looking at the page is an admin or a moderator? Let's add a bit to our last example:

PHP-side

Code: Select all

$sql = "SELECT user_id, username, user_email FROM " . USERS_TABLE . " WHERE user_id >= 1 AND user_id <= 25"; 
if ( ! ( $result = $db->sql_query($sql) ) ) 
{ 
   message_die(GENERAL_ERROR, 'Error retrieving user data', '', __LINE__, __FILE__, $sql); 
} 
while ( $row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result) ) 
{ 
   $template->assign_block_vars('user_row',array( 'USERNAME' => htmlspecialchars($row['username']), 
                                                  'USER_ID' => $row['user_id'], 
                                                  'USER_EMAIL' => $row['user_email'] 
                                                ) 
                               ); 
   if ( ($userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN) || ($userdata['user_level'] == MOD) ) 
   { 
      $template->assign_block_vars('user_row.switch_admin_or_mod',array()); 
   } 
} 



Template-side

Code: Select all

<table> 
<!-- BEGIN user_row --> 
<tr><td>{user_row.USER_ID}</td><td>{user_row.USERNAME}</td> 
<!-- BEGIN switch_admin_or_mod --> 
<td>{user_row.USER_EMAIL}</td> 
<!-- END switch_admin_or_mod --> 
</tr> 
<!-- END user_row --> 
</table> 


You'll have to determine how to make appropriate changes to the code yourself. Perhaps if you do, you'll share your results here to save time for someone else? :)

I hope this helps to get you started.
Rich

~Sentinel~
Registered User
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:19 pm

Post by ~Sentinel~ » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:20 pm

I did see an answer for the "other guys" last visit mod from "the other website" but his is totally different from yours.

I don't know any PHP but I will give it a look and see if I can apply the answer given to your code. If it works I'll be back. If not I guess I will just have to wait until this becomes and option for this mod.

Thanks for your help.

Sandlapper
Registered User
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 4:37 pm
Location: Greenville, SC
Contact:

Post by Sandlapper » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:14 am

I'm not sure what MOD caused this but I now get this error when trying to PM someone.

Failed sending email :: PHP ::

DEBUG MODE

Line : 234
File : /mnt/randomis/public_html/forum/includes/emailer.php

User avatar
CrazyMom
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:40 pm
Contact:

error???

Post by CrazyMom » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:08 am

Critical Error

FIND FAILED: In file [memberlist.php] could not find:

$mode_types = array('joindate', 'username', 'location', 'posts', 'email', 'website', 'topten');

MOD script line #256 :: FAQ :: Report



I've recently restarted my forums from scratch. So it's the newest version (21?) - I just installed EM and successfully installed a redirect. I've tried this one, as it's my favourite :wink: - but get this error?? What do I do??? I really don't want to do this manually 8O
Mrs. Crazy Mom
www.londonmoms.ca

User avatar
CrazyMom
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:40 pm
Contact:

Post by CrazyMom » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:00 am

Rich?? Are you on vacation??? :wink:
Mrs. Crazy Mom
www.londonmoms.ca

niuck
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:52 pm

Post by niuck » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:52 am

Ok, i broke my forum. Installed the MOD with easymod now i get this.

"phpBB : Critical Error

Error updating last visit time

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'user_lastlogon' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_users SET user_session_time = 1153219901, user_session_page = 0, user_lastvisit = 1153219901, user_lastlogon = 1153219901, user_totallogon=user_totallogon+1 WHERE user_id = -1

Line : 202
File : sessions.php"

Any ideas? :cry:

edit: i just checked my database and tables with phpmyadmin and it's all there.

edit2: I somewhat fixed it, i added the missing column to the db. But sometimes the error still appears, but goes away for a while after pressing F5. Annoying deluxe =)

clight77
Registered User
Posts: 907
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 11:09 pm

Post by clight77 » Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:37 am

Hi:)
Is there a way to have this mod to show Last Previous visit date, instead of the members current last visit date on the current post?
So I know when member last posted. IE kind of retroactive, or maybe include both like, last post date and current post date

Thanks:)
Last edited by clight77 on Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
I Follow Up On My Posts.
So Should Everybody...

rhinton
Registered User
Posts: 299
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:01 pm
Location: orlando, fl

Post by rhinton » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:38 pm

working good so far. what about it having the time as well?

baerenwurm
Registered User
Posts: 131
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2002 2:38 pm
Location: Germany

Post by baerenwurm » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:46 pm

Hi!

After installing the MOD, sometimes (!) there are some errors on the main page of the admin panel and on the "Who is Online?" page:

ADMIN AREA:

Code: Select all

Could not obtain regd user/online information 

DEBUG MODE 

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE page_id = 2355' at line 1 

SELECT forum_name, forum_id FROM phpbb_forums 

Line : 362 
File : index.php
or

Code: Select all

Could not obtain regd user/online information 

DEBUG MODE 

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE page_id = 2355' at line 1 

SELECT forum_name, forum_id FROM phpbb_forums 

Line : 550 
File : index.php

WHO IS ONLINE:

Code: Select all

Could not obtain regd user/online information 

DEBUG MODE 

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE page_id = 2355' at line 1 

SELECT u.user_id, u.username, u.user_allow_viewonline, u.user_level, s.session_logged_in, s.session_time, s.session_page, s.session_ip, s.SearchBot FROM phpbb_users u, phpbb_sessions s WHERE u.user_id = s.session_user_id AND s.session_time >= 1155239681 ORDER BY u.username ASC, s.session_ip ASC 

Line : 371 
File : viewonline.php 

happyending
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:46 pm

Post by happyending » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:32 pm

I really need your help.

I don't succeed in uninstalling this mod. I want to unistall because i want a new clean install of the forum but I get an error into my phpbb_users :
phpbb "Column count doesn't match value count at row"


please help me

imrich
Registered User
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:52 pm

Post by imrich » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:58 pm

happyending wrote: I really need your help.

I don't succeed in uninstalling this mod. I want to unistall because i want a new clean install of the forum but I get an error into my phpbb_users :
phpbb "Column count doesn't match value count at row"


please help me


Sorry,

For some reason I stopped getting notifications of postings to this thread.

Happyending,

To uninstall, simply replace the mod'ed files with the original ones. This mod doesn't do anything to the database, so you should be able to resinstall the original files and be running again without any problems.
Rich

imrich
Registered User
Posts: 237
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:52 pm

Post by imrich » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:00 pm

baerenwurm wrote: Hi!

After installing the MOD, sometimes (!) there are some errors on the main page of the admin panel and on the "Who is Online?" page:

ADMIN AREA:

Code: Select all

Could not obtain regd user/online information 

DEBUG MODE 

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE page_id = 2355' at line 1 

SELECT forum_name, forum_id FROM phpbb_forums 

Line : 362 
File : index.php
or

Code: Select all

Could not obtain regd user/online information 

DEBUG MODE 

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE page_id = 2355' at line 1 

SELECT forum_name, forum_id FROM phpbb_forums 

Line : 550 
File : index.php

WHO IS ONLINE:

Code: Select all

Could not obtain regd user/online information 

DEBUG MODE 

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE page_id = 2355' at line 1 

SELECT u.user_id, u.username, u.user_allow_viewonline, u.user_level, s.session_logged_in, s.session_time, s.session_page, s.session_ip, s.SearchBot FROM phpbb_users u, phpbb_sessions s WHERE u.user_id = s.session_user_id AND s.session_time >= 1155239681 ORDER BY u.username ASC, s.session_ip ASC 

Line : 371 
File : viewonline.php 


I have no idea. This one is new to me. Either you made an error installing the mod, or another mod is in error, or something on your server is flakey.

It looks like you have another mod installed. Perhaps you need to check it too?
Rich

Post Reply

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”