[2.0.17] Last Visited

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
57%
Very Good
27%
Good
9%
Fair
2%
Poor
5%

Total votes: 56

mnp13

Post by mnp13 »

I only want the date to display in the profile, but I'd like admins to be able to see the actual time of the last visit. Is this possible?

Also, this is sucessfully installed on my board, but it doesn't list the date on the memberlist? I can sort by last visit, but the last visit date isn't a column?

thanks!
Michelle
imrich

Post by imrich »

mnp13 wrote: I only want the date to display in the profile, but I'd like admins to be able to see the actual time of the last visit. Is this possible?

Also, this is sucessfully installed on my board, but it doesn't list the date on the memberlist? I can sort by last visit, but the last visit date isn't a column?

thanks!

Yes, it's possible, but you'll have to do a bit more programming. You'll have to check if the person is an admin and then output the last_visited time format string with the time as well as the date. I don't have the time to do that for you, but I'm sure someone else could figure it out and give you some ideas.

If it doesn't list the date on the memberlist, then you probably made some errors on the memberlist changes. See the memberlist.x files and double check your changes. Did you use "EasyMod" to install this mod? I'm guessing not.
Rich
akhena

Post by akhena »

Could someone help me with this one please. :) I'd like to display on the index page of the forum, in the Who's online box, a list with all the members that connected today.

Basically I understand I just need to go in the DB, look for the lastvisit date, and compare it to today's date, and output that in the template. But I'm not that good in PHP and/or SQL, so your help would me very much appreciated.
imrich

Post by imrich »

This mod won't do that, nor help. But it sounds familliar, perhaps there already is a mod that does that?

Good luck with your project.
Rich
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

@ Akhena,

The mod Last visit is the mod that you are searching for :wink:
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me @ www.raimon.nl for fair prices and good service!
MarcoO

Post by MarcoO »

Hey could anyone help me out? I installed a mod, I installed the mod, and everything works except for the part of the profile, it only shows "Last Visit:" but not the actual date... Anyone know if theres a glitch or if I went wrong?
imrich

Post by imrich »

It sounds like you made an error on the profile pages.

Check your profile files for an error in installing the mod.
Rich
Sweet_Amstaff_Sarah

Post by Sweet_Amstaff_Sarah »

I installed this mod a few months ago
http://www.phpbbhacks.com/download/237

It works perfect but I updated my forum from 2.0.19 to 2.0.21 and I only see the last visit when I go looking at the profile. Can I make the same changes to the necessary pages like I did then or is there a new release?
imrich

Post by imrich »

I don't know what this phpbbhacks.com hack is about. If this is the one you are discussing, you'll have to see the author of that hack.

If you referring to my mod, all changes have been discussed here in this thread.
Rich
Cinful

Post by Cinful »

Perhaps someone can assist me with fixing this error?

Code: Select all

FIND FAILED: In file [memberlist.php] could not find:

$mode_types = array('joindate', 'username', 'location', 'posts', 'email', 'website', 'topten');

MOD script line #256 :: FAQ :: Report
Thank you.
imrich

Post by imrich »

Cinful wrote: Perhaps someone can assist me with fixing this error?

Code: Select all

FIND FAILED: In file [memberlist.php] could not find:

$mode_types = array('joindate', 'username', 'location', 'posts', 'email', 'website', 'topten');

MOD script line #256 :: FAQ :: Report
Thank you.

There is a fix here if you read thsi thread.

Unfortunately I haven't resubmitted this mod to fix this formally, but you can find this fix here:

http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.ph ... 95#1858395
Rich
phatchopolis

Post by phatchopolis »

Sweet_Amstaff_Sarah wrote: I installed this mod a few months ago
http://www.phpbbhacks.com/download/237

It works perfect but I updated my forum from 2.0.19 to 2.0.21 and I only see the last visit when I go looking at the profile. Can I make the same changes to the necessary pages like I did then or is there a new release?

That mod has an updated version to download as of August. Maybe try the newer version if you haven't already.
phatchopolis

Post by phatchopolis »

Does this display the last time visited in the user profile as well?
imrich

Post by imrich »

phatchopolis wrote: Does this display the last time visited in the user profile as well?

Yes it does.
Rich
phatchopolis

Post by phatchopolis »

Have had this on my mod to install list. A lengthy list so I just got to it. Had to look a bit further down for a couple finds but it works as advertised on my decently modded board. The date on viewtopic is a nice touch. Great mod. This'll greatly aid me in deleting non-involved members. Thanks again.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”