Auto-Refresh Forum

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
55%
Very Good
45%
Good
No votes
Fair
No votes
Poor
No votes

Total votes: 11

rossmcclymont

Re: Auto-Refresh Forum

Post by rossmcclymont » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:32 am

There seems to be a problem with the download link - it's displaying the first version rather than the latest version.

I've contacted one of the MOD team to try and fix this issue. Until then, here is a link to the latest version -

http://www.xboxelite.co.uk/auto-refresh-forum-1.1.3.zip
(if that file is still in your cache, use the one below)
http://www.xboxelite.co.uk/auto-refresh ... .3-new.zip

This is the exact version that I have downloaded from phpBB via the 'My modifications' section - it has not been altered in any way, and will be the same version that appears when the problem is fixed.
Last edited by rossmcclymont on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

rollindts

Post by rollindts » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:59 pm

thanks its also exactly what i wanted! thanks again!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rollindts

Post by rollindts » Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:10 am

you may want to take a look at the Update txt in the above zip.. it shows mod version 1.1.2 and does not list the 1.1.3 changes - whereas the "full" installation txt does show the 1.1.3 changes and version 1.1.3.

the update txt doesnt appear to be missing anything other than that though..

rossmcclymont

Post by rossmcclymont » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:42 am

Thanks for pointing that out, rollindts. :)

The zip file I linked to above now includes the correct update file.

I've tried to update the file via the MOD Database, but it's telling me that 1.1.3 is "development release" version as the second number is odd. So it looks like I'm going to have to update the files to make the version 1.2.0.

Any feature requests that I can do while I'm updating the files?

rossmcclymont

Post by rossmcclymont » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:26 pm

I've tried to resubmit the MOD as version 1.2.0 but phpBB2 MODs aren't being except any more apart from security updates. I'm guessing that means I could only resubmit it as 1.1.4... which I can't do because that's treated as a development release.

So since I can't really win in this situation, here's the ZIP file -

http://www.xboxelite.co.uk/auto-refresh-forum-1.1.3.zip

The download link in the first post still hasn't been fixed, so you'll need to use this link from now on. Sorry about the hassle. :)

Wedgy

Post by Wedgy » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:21 am

rossmcclymont wrote:Unfortunately I don't have any plans to port this to phpBB3 - I'm one of the people who is staying committed to phpBB2 until its dying day. :P

I will be experimenting with phpBB3 over the summer, so I might port it over then (or before that if I'm bored!) - I'll keep you updated, but until then someone can port it over themselves if they wish - I only ask that you post here letting me know that you're doing so. :)
It would be fantastic on phpbb3 ;) I will wait patiently :D

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”