[2.0.17] Report Posts

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
62%
Very Good
20%
Good
9%
Fair
2%
Poor
7%

Total votes: 81

Olorin83

Post by Olorin83 »

Installed (nice mod btw :wink: ) and only had one bug. :P

Code: Select all

Could not find email template file :: report_post

DEBUG MODE

Line : 111
File : emailer.php
I wonder what I did wrong...

chatasos

Post by chatasos »

Olorin83 wrote: Installed (nice mod btw :wink: ) and only had one bug. :P

DEBUG MODE

Maybe you forgot the following part for all your languages?

copy language/lang_english/email/report_post.tpl to language/lang_english/email/report_post.tpl

Lextravaganza

Post by Lextravaganza »

Oke... I think I have a few probs...

I as site-admin don't see these debug modes, which is very strange :? But one of my moderators does...

The first one I got was:

Could not clean up reports

DEBUG MODE

DELETE FROM phpbb_post_reports WHERE report_id IN (9)

Line: 248

File: functions_report.php
This one I think I solved with the solution you gave a few replies earlier.

But now my moderator gets the following:

Could not update status

DEBUG MODE

SQL error: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3

UPDATE phpbb_post_reports SET report_status =1 WHERE report_id IN ()

Line: 79
File: viewpost_reports.php
The thing is... I never knew this problem existed because I do not have any errors. This came up since I have made one of my members a moderator.

Hope you have the solution.

Anita

Olorin83

Post by Olorin83 »

chatasos wrote:
Olorin83 wrote:Installed (nice mod btw :wink: ) and only had one bug. :P

DEBUG MODE

Maybe you forgot the following part for all your languages?

copy language/lang_english/email/report_post.tpl to language/lang_english/email/report_post.tpl

Hmm... have to check that. :?
Yep, that's the thing. :P Thanks.

chatasos

Post by chatasos »

chatasos wrote: Also something not of a big importance, but a little bit annoying for some people who use the forum in non-english languages.

The $lang['Open']='Open' is used in some places in order to define both action and status (which are the same in the english language).
But in the Greek language (and maybe others too) the "Open" action is different from the "Open" status (which is actually "Opened").
So i have introduced some other $lang variables too :wink:

EDIT
I found the following code which isn't being used, so i guess wGEric was planning to make the "open/close" action available per report.

'U_CLOSE_REPORT'	=> ( $row['report_status'] == REPORT_NEW ) ? append_sid($phpbb_root_path . 'modcp.' . $phpEx . '?report=' . $row['report_id'] . '&mode=closereport') : append_sid($phpbb_root_path . 'modcp.' . $phpEx . '?report=' . $row['report_id'] . '&mode=openreport'))
I have modified it a little and i'm planning to make it so moderators will be able to comment on their action only when the action is done per report by choosing this link and not by choosing the action from the drop down menu (which applies to all checked reports), since it would be difficult to comment on multiple reports simultaneusly.

I have almost finished the above part. Below you can see a screenshot where a report has been closed and the appropriate comment has been stored in the db.

When you click on the "Open/Close" link of each report (into the column "Action") you are given the choice to write some comments about this action of yours.

I have included the status details into the moderators comments field because i'm thinking of providing a kind of history actions, so someone can see who did each action and when.

Also, as you can see, i have merged the comments and reporter field into the same cell (seperated by an <HR>) because the table was becoming too large.

PS: As soon as i finish (i hope by the end of next week), i'll give my modifications to wGEric and he can proceed as he wishes :wink:

Wizard_SEMFE

Post by Wizard_SEMFE »

How about moderators being able only to close the reports and not delete them?
Oh my god they killed Kenny!!! You bastards!!!

Ρε θα γίνει η μάχη των μαύρων μέσα σε τούνελ!!!

chatasos

Post by chatasos »

Wizard_SEMFE wrote: How about moderators being able only to close the reports and not delete them?

I'm thinking of a solution where the admin can choose whether moderators should be able to delete reports too or only the admin should be, configurable through the admin panel.

But here is a quick hack in order to allow only the admin to delete reports:

In file viewpost_reports.php,

FIND

else if ( $mode == 'delete' )
{
ADD AFTER

if ( $userdata['user_level'] != ADMIN )
	{
		message_die(GENERAL_MESSAGE, $lang['Not_Authorised']);
	}

Wo1f

Post by Wo1f »

<chatasos> I'm following this very closely... and drooling a little more each day! </chatasos> :wink:

addy

Post by addy »

Hi,

i was just wondering if it is possible to edit the script to only have the report post button shown only on the first post of a topic and how could i do that?

theanimewizard

Post by theanimewizard »

Do moderators have the link to viewpost_report.php? Cuz I have test moderator account and I dont see it, I manually have to type the link to go the the reports control panel.

Also, as someone said, when I go to viewpost_report.php, all reports are deleted.

And as another one said, I also saw the

Could not clean up reports

DEBUG MODE

DELETE FROM phpbb_post_reports WHERE report_id IN (4)

Line : 248
File : functions_report.php
when i first went to viewpost_report.php. but after i refreshed( which erased all reports), i dont get anymore.

When I report, occasionally, I get this error

DEBUG MODE

and i uploaded the email.tpl thing.

Tom65789

Post by Tom65789 »

it doesnt work on my forums. i have the icon and tables correct on my sql database. but when a user clicks on the icon it refreshs the page and doesnt come up like the window it should do. please help

Tom65789

Post by Tom65789 »

sorry for the double post. but some one please help :(

chatasos

Post by chatasos »

Tom65789 wrote: it doesnt work on my forums. i have the icon and tables correct on my sql database. but when a user clicks on the icon it refreshs the page and doesnt come up like the window it should do. please help

Maybe you should post your "viewtopic.php" code.

Tom65789

Post by Tom65789 »

doesnt matter i fixed it

rossmcclymont

Post by rossmcclymont »

Any word on chatasos's modifcations being released?

I'm looking forward to the new features, and I'm just finishing redoing my board, so I think this will be the last thing I'll be adding... :D

---

Also, I noticed another bug - in the template files it says {S_ACTON} instead of {S_ACTION} in the <form> tags.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”