[2.0.17] Report Posts

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
62%
Very Good
20%
Good
9%
Fair
2%
Poor
7%

Total votes: 81

djamesencore

Post by djamesencore »

Hi Aboima

The mod version your installing is MOD 1.0.7 the version I've installed is MOD 1.2.3c

The newest version can be downloaded from page one of this topic.
Hannibal_King

Post by Hannibal_King »

Hello,

i have a question, how can i hide the link to the reported posts? so only if there are some reports, the link will be visible...
Hannibal_King

Post by Hannibal_King »

any idea how to make this please? :(
chatasos

Post by chatasos »

Hannibal_King wrote: Hello,

i have a question, how can i hide the link to the reported posts? so only if there are some reports, the link will be visible...

in file "includes/page_tail.php":

FIND

Code: Select all

if ( $open_reports == 0 )
	{
		$open_reports = sprintf($lang['Post_reports_none_cp'],$open_reports);
	}
	else 
	{
		$open_reports = sprintf(( ($open_reports == 1) ? $lang['Post_reports_one_cp'] : $lang['Post_reports_many_cp']), $open_reports);
		$open_reports = '<b style="color:#' . $theme['fontcolor2'] . '">' . $open_reports . '</b>';
	}

$report_link = '&nbsp; <a href="' . append_sid($phpbb_root_path . 'viewpost_reports.'.$phpEx) . '">' . $open_reports . '</a> &nbsp;';
REPLACE WITH

{
		$report_link = '';
	}
	else 
	{
		$open_reports = sprintf(( ($open_reports == 1) ? $lang['Post_reports_one_cp'] : $lang['Post_reports_many_cp']), $open_reports);
		$open_reports = '<b style="color:#' . $theme['fontcolor2'] . '">' . $open_reports . '</b>';

$report_link = '&nbsp; <a href="' . append_sid($phpbb_root_path . 'viewpost_reports.'.$phpEx) . '">' . $open_reports . '</a> &nbsp;';
	}

Report Posts 1.2.3c (MODDB) - Report Posts 2.1.5 (ALPHA)
Rebuild Search 2.4.0 (MODDB)
MOD Version Checker 1.2.0 (MODDB)
Mega Mail System 0.9.8 (ALPHA)
Pagination Select List & Input Box (MODDB)
Hannibal_King

Post by Hannibal_King »

Thanks, works perfect!
schaapie

Post by schaapie »

How can i hide the link in the footer for moderatos too.
Last edited by schaapie on Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bobocephus

Post by bobocephus »

I installed the mod yesterday and it works perfectly. Thanks!
kellydebs

Post by kellydebs »

schaapie wrote: How can i hide the link in the footer for moderatos too.

I found the answer to your question on page 4 of this thread... answered by "da_badtz_one". Due to all the UPDATES... I had to modify it a little to get it to work. Here's what I did so only the ADMIN and not the MODERATORS can see the link in the footer.

#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
includes/page_tail.php
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#

/*******************
** MOD: Report Posts
*******************/
// BEGIN : AFTER, ADD
include_once($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_report.'.$phpEx);

if ( $userdata['user_level'] >= ADMIN )
{
	$open_reports = reports_count();
	{
	}
	else 
	{
	}

}
else
{
	$report_link = '';
}
// END : AFTER, ADD

#
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------
#

/*******************
** MOD: Report Posts
*******************/
// BEGIN : AFTER, ADD
if ( $userdata['user_level'] == ADMIN ) 
{
include_once($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_report.'.$phpEx);

if ( $userdata['user_level'] >= ADMIN )
{
	$open_reports = reports_count();
	{
	}
	else 
	{
	}

}
else
{
	$report_link = '';
}}
// END : AFTER, ADD
schaapie

Post by schaapie »

Thank you :D
loyal_and_true

Post by loyal_and_true »

Great Mod

Ive got it install but when you go to report posts I get this Debug Message...

Hope you can help please...

Could not obtain topic information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'BY p.post_id ASC' at line 5

SELECT t.topic_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_status, t.topic_replies, t.topic_time, t.topic_type, t.topic_vote, t.topic_last_post_id, f.forum_name, f.forum_status, f.forum_id, f.auth_view, f.auth_read, f.auth_post, f.auth_reply, f.auth_edit, f.auth_delete, f.auth_sticky, f.auth_announce, f.auth_pollcreate, f.auth_vote, f.auth_attachments, f.min_posts_to_view, f.max_posts_to_view, COUNT(p2.post_id) AS prev_posts FROM phpbb_topics t, phpbb_forums f, phpbb_posts p, phpbb_posts p2 WHERE p.post_id = 563 AND t.topic_id = p.topic_id AND p2.topic_id = p.topic_id AND p2.post_id <= 563 AND f.forum_id = t.forum_id GROUP BY p.post_id, t.topic_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_status, t.topic_replies, t.topic_time, t.topic_type, t.topic_vote, t.topic_last_post_id, f.forum_name, f.forum_status, f.forum_id, f.auth_view, f.auth_read, f.auth_post, f.auth_reply, f.auth_edit, f.auth_delete, f.auth_sticky, f.auth_announce, f.auth_pollcreate, f.auth_vote, f.auth_attachments , f.min_posts_to_view, f.max_posts_to_viewORDER BY p.post_id ASC

Line : 158
File : viewtopic.php

Thanks
chatasos

Post by chatasos »

You need a space in the following part:

f.max_posts_to_viewORDER BY p.post_id ASC

f.max_posts_to_view ORDER BY p.post_id ASC

Report Posts 1.2.3c (MODDB) - Report Posts 2.1.5 (ALPHA)
Rebuild Search 2.4.0 (MODDB)
MOD Version Checker 1.2.0 (MODDB)
Mega Mail System 0.9.8 (ALPHA)
Pagination Select List & Input Box (MODDB)
loyal_and_true

Post by loyal_and_true »

Wow, Simple as that and it works...

Thank you very much, Very Appreciated..

How other thing - How do you change the colour of the link down at the bottom of the index, As it goes Green when a post has been Reported...Just in the CSS ?

Oh yes and who receives the Report Email.. All mods and Admin I guess ?

Thanks Again
MWE_001

Post by MWE_001 »

I saw another mod out there somewhere that just sends the reported thread/post to an report post configured in the ACP. Myabe this one does that and I missed something.

Would seem a whole bunch simpler and to add a hidden topic and have it reported there rather than adding a whole bunch of code and another page to add a link to no?

Just a thought. Great mod and I do infact have it in use. :wink:
MWE_001

Post by MWE_001 »

chatasos wrote:
Hannibal_King wrote:Hello,

in file "includes/page_tail.php":

FIND

{
	}
	else 
	{
	}

REPLACE WITH

{
		$report_link = '';
	}
	else 
	{

}

this little trick worked a treat. I have also included the link in my header per the install instructions and it is great. How can I hide it too unless there is a reported post? And I really would like my mods to be able to see these links if at all possible. :wink:
wendigo33

Post by wendigo33 »

angryhobbit wrote: However, there is still no report button with any posts. The only buttons are Quote, Edit, Delete, and IP. There is the link above the ACP link for reviewing any reported posts, but still the image itself it not appearing.

Any ideas or suggestions?

I'm having the same problem and didn't see anyone answer this. I have a link in the footer to review reported posts but I'm not seeing the image. I double checked to make sure I modifed all the files and I didn't see any that I missed. I'm trying to install it here http://www.petget.com/prh - we're having a lot of problems with spammers. If anyone has any suggestions of things to check that would be great. I'm sure its something simple.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”