[2.0.17] Inline Banner Ad

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
60%
Very Good
18%
Good
13%
Fair
3%
Poor
6%

Total votes: 143

dellsystem
Former Team Member
Name: Wendy

Re: [2.0.17] Inline Banner Ad

Post by dellsystem » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:36 pm

Ultimos Homo Statans wrote:Does this MOD has avatar for banner add? Those it has signature, rank, nickname? Details, please.
No. It's basically a blank table cell with the ad code inside it. If you want to add an avatar, signature, nickname, etc, you'll have to edit the code.
Former moderator and website team member | My MODs, and more (GitHub)

Ultimos Homo Statans
I've Been Banned!

Post by Ultimos Homo Statans » Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:52 pm

I don't know how to modify the code. Isn't there already a MOD that does that? :? I think I saw it somewhere...

dellsystem
Former Team Member

Post by dellsystem » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:52 am

Ultimos Homo Statans wrote:I don't know how to modify the code. Isn't there already a MOD that does that? :? I think I saw it somewhere...
I've haven't seen any. You can just modify viewtopic_body.tpl and add all the things you wanted to (look at the postrow code above the inline banner ad part for examples).

gumgone

Post by gumgone » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:27 pm

Okay 84 PAGES :o ..... can someone summarize is this MOD working ... reading the first 9999 pages .. it seems like problems.... can someone suggest a MOD that works... or summarize if everyone is spending a week trying to fix this MOD.... please I just want something working ????

and from the first 3 post ..... no instructions...or from the read look somewhere to the sky for instructions.
I am looking for a mod that work and has instructions ?

JimA
Community Team Leader
Community Team Leader
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Post by JimA » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:35 pm

You can't find any instructions? What do you mean, when you download the MOD, the instructions are in the .mod file. ;)

If you mean something else that you can't get working, please be specific.
Image Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.

gumgone

Post by gumgone » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:30 am

JimA wrote:You can't find any instructions? What do you mean, when you download the MOD, the instructions are in the .mod file. ;)

If you mean something else that you can't get working, please be specific.
phpBB version 3 (not sure).....i don't have *.tpl files ..... I have HTML in the template folder?????

/styles
prosilver_se
prosilver
subsilver2

_SMILE_ your reply is the point of my post .... please be specific was my question ????

That after "check yourself".,.... this is far too long 85 pages ???? wow..... If I understood more ... I would spend 10 minutes .... to summerize what is in 85 pages....any one new ... having to start from page 1 :-)....

Okay..... after downloading the file ... it contains 4 files NO documents in a compressed file. Yes I edited the PHP file in Notepad..... But maybe I was hoping for someone to convey the message and the directions.

I guess... I was spoiled .... typically MOD's may have contained at lease one TEXT file with details instructions.

uncompress the file .... move a ????? folder into ???? folder in the phpBB directory

I started looking at another forum that has detail directions .... thanks....
http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=24476

cheers,

dellsystem
Former Team Member

Post by dellsystem » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:00 am

Hi gumgone,

This is a 2.0x MOD (note the forum & topic titles). 2.0x MODs won't work for v3. Go look in the 3.0 forums - the only similar one I know of is this, but it's abandoned, so you should try to look for others. Here's a guide on installing MODX modications (for v3) if you have problems with that.

Good luck

hinocki1

Post by hinocki1 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:46 pm

I'm sorry but I can't find any reame file or any way to know if my 2.0.21 forum is compatible with this mod.
I've downloaded the mod but i don't know how to install.
Thanksa

dscbsc

Inline Banner Ad + Board Styles

Post by dscbsc » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:49 pm

okies i had a hard time searching these 84 pages,

here my problem:

I'm running phpBB v2.0.23 and installed this MOD(Inline Banner Ad), which seemed to work fine with the "subSilver" style. Now i want to install it on to the "Nightlife" and "What is Real" styles.

CAN anyone please help me with the right codes, i tried modifying it myself but couldn't understand everybit of it.

here the link to my forum:

Code: Select all

www.dsccs.co.cc
Thanks in Advance..!!

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”