[2.0.17] Change Admin and Moderator color

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
70%
Very Good
20%
Good
5%
Fair
No votes
Poor
5%

Total votes: 20

Hannibal_King

question

Post by Hannibal_King »

Hey! how to use this mod if i have extreme styles mod installed? please i need this mod :) one person was talking here about this, but nothing... :(

Hannibal_King

Post by Hannibal_King »

please help! S.O.S. :D

igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

It actually works with eXtreme Styles. It just is sorted differently ;)
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three

Hannibal_King

Post by Hannibal_King »

OK, and if i have installed XS MOD, where can i find settings for this mod in ACP?

igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Post by igorw »

Hannibal_King wrote: OK, and if i have installed XS MOD, where can i find settings for this mod in ACP?

Styles management -> Edit styles data
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three

JiveMasterT

Post by JiveMasterT »

I applied the mod successfully and I can change the "Who is online" section's colors but they do not show in each of the posts on the board. Did I miss something?

JiveMasterT

Post by JiveMasterT »

SpudDogg wrote: Does anyone know if it's possible to use this mod to change the color of the username in the actual post? Also in the lists of threads?

This is working in my board, but only on the bottom where it lists users online.

I have the same thing here... is there any way to show the color in the actual post?

killyouall

Post by killyouall »

this work with the latest version?

MitchSchaft

Re: added Change Admin and Moderator color.mod

Post by MitchSchaft »

madmax765 wrote: ok i got phpbb 2.0.19 and added this mod now i get a error with reads

Could not update themes table!

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1054 Unknown column 'administrator_color' in 'field list'

UPDATE phpbb_themes SET style_name = 'subSilver', template_name = 'subSilver', head_stylesheet = 'subSilver.css', body_background = '99FF00', body_bgcolor = '000000', body_text = '00CC33', body_link = '0099FF', body_vlink = 'CC66CC', body_alink = '66FF33', body_hlink = 'ff000', tr_color1 = '000000', tr_color2 = '333333', tr_color3 = '000000', tr_class1 = 'cccccc', tr_class2 = 'cccccc', tr_class3 = 'cccccc', th_color1 = 'C00000', th_color2 = 'C00000', th_color3 = 'C00000', th_class1 = 'cellpic1.gif', th_class2 = 'cellpic3.gif', th_class3 = 'cellpic2.jpg', td_color1 = '800000', td_color2 = '99999', td_color3 = '00FF99', td_class1 = 'row1', td_class2 = 'row2', td_class3 = 'row3', fontface1 = 'Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif', fontface2 = 'Trebuchet MS', fontface3 = 'Courier, ''Courier New'', sans-serif', fontsize1 = 12, fontsize2 = 14, fontsize3 = 12, fontcolor1 = 'CC00CC', fontcolor2 = '66FF66', fontcolor3 = 'FFA34F', administrator_color = '', moderator_color = '', span_class1 = 'cccccc', span_class2 = 'cccccc', span_class3 = 'cccccc' WHERE themes_id = 1

Line : 316
File : admin_styles.php

please someone else mo :roll:

For anyone else, I had this same issue a minute ago. If you used EasMOD to install, you simply need to go into phpmyadmin and manually install the queries located in the install.txt of the mod.

Toho_NL

Post by Toho_NL »

This looks like a great MOD... Installing now.

Best regards,

Toho_NL.

ximpdbydefault

Post by ximpdbydefault »

Install went ok, and the [administrator] [Moderator] font color was changed successfully, however, the admins name and mods name is still at the default color under the whos online under registered users. Also Whos viewing forum and whos viewing topic are still at default colors as well. Someone have a roadmap on where to change the values?

shadav

Post by shadav »

JiveMasterT wrote: I applied the mod successfully and I can change the "Who is online" section's colors but they do not show in each of the posts on the board. Did I miss something?

This mod only changes the who is online section as far as i can tell...it would be great if it did more ...any add-ons for the future?

for those looking for a mod that'll change the names in other places here's a mod you may be interested in..simply add users to groups, each group has its own username colors

[2.0.19] Advanced Group Color Management

I don't use groups so lol don't like that mod

would love to see this mod add on for the member list, viewtopic, viewforum, viewprofile

and also if possible for other mods i.e. Ranks summarize and Member Website List MOD

shadav

Post by shadav »

ok this should work

lol don't kill me if it doesn't

to change the name of the admins and mods in the viewtopic

Code: Select all

#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------------
#
viewtopic.php
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------
#
//
// Go ahead and pull all data for this topic
//
$sql = "SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_from_flag, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_skype, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, u.user_birthday, u.user_allow_viewonline, u.user_session_time, u.user_allowdefaultavatar, p.*,  pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid
#
#-----[ IN-LINE FIND ]----------------------------------------
#
, u.user_allowsmile
#
#-----[ IN-LINE AFTER, ADD ]----------------------------------
#
, u.user_level
#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------------
#
    $template->assign_block_vars('postrow', array(
#
#-----[ BEFORE, ADD ]-----------------------------------------
#
    if ( $postrow[$i]['user_level'] == ADMIN )
    {
      $poster_color = ' style="color: #' . $theme['administrator_color'] . '"';
    }
    else if ( $postrow[$i]['user_level'] == MOD )
    {
      $poster_color = ' style="color: #' . $theme['moderator_color_name'] . '"';
    }
    else
    {
      $poster_color = '';
    }
#
#-----[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]--------------------------------
i'm working on the other ones

shadav

Post by shadav »

i'm not sure if there's an error or not...sometimes easymod doesn't install sql's correctly...try doing the sql manually....go to your myphpadmin or whatever it's called and run the querries there....if it still comes back with an error...well i'm afriad it's beyond me lol

there are some other mods simular to this one at phpbbhacks.com

follies

Post by follies »

This may be a dumb question, but would I be able to set the colors (after installing this MOD) within my master .css document? I have removed all .css from my pages and have them all properly pointing at one .css.

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”