[2.0.21] ImageShack Mod

All new MODs released in our MOD Database will be announced in here. All support for released MODs needs to take place in here. No new MODs will be accepted into the MOD Database for phpBB2
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

On February 1, 2009 this forum will be set to read only as part of retiring of phpBB2.

Rating:

Excellent!
71%
Very Good
10%
Good
5%
Fair
5%
Poor
10%

Total votes: 63

PlanetMelb

Post by PlanetMelb »

Cheers big ears!

Appreciate the quick reply - I will implement asap
sampson

Post by sampson »

Can someone please tell me about where this section of code is located. I've been through it twice and can't seem to find it. Just an approximation or line # would be great. Thx.

EDIT: NM, FOUND IT FINALLY.
sampson

Post by sampson »

Is there a way to change the color so that it will match a forum's theme? While still quite useful, this could look sooo much better with a matching color.

sampson

Post by sampson »

It clearly states in the code that it's transparent, but the transparency only works in Firefox. How can I get it to work in IE?
smitjel

Post by smitjel »

Ughh...people still use IE? :wink:
My Quick Reply MOD for phpBB2
Kirsty1

Post by Kirsty1 »

Wonderful, installed easily with EasyMOD beta1 (0.2.1a) :)
PlanetMelb

Post by PlanetMelb »

smitjel wrote: Ughh...people still use IE? :wink:

Don't knock Bill. Installed mine and works a treat in IE

A quick and easy alternative to the attachment mod.
arod-1

html standards

Post by arod-1 »

i may be somewhat anal here, but i want to comment about it anyway:
the way the mod is written,

Code: Select all

#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#     
     <td class="row1" valign="top"><span class="gen"><b>{L_OPTIONS}</b></span><br /><span class="gensmall">{HTML_STATUS}<br />{BBCODE_STATUS}<br />{SMILIES_STATUS}</span></td>
     <td class="row2"><span class="gen"> </span>
      <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" border="0">

#
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
		  <!-- begin imageshack mod -->
		  <iframe src="http://www.imageshack.us/iframe.php?txtcolor=111111&type=blank&size=30" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="280" height="70"></iframe>
		  <!-- end imageshack mod -->

#
this way, the <iframe> element is inserted immediately after the <table> element.
this is not (ttbomk) proper html syntax.
after a <table> element, there's a very limited number of things that can come (such as <th> and <tr>).
i think there should be a <tr><td> pair before and </td></tr> pair after, so the piece will look like this:

#     
     <td class="row1" valign="top"><span class="gen"><b>{L_OPTIONS}</b></span><br /><span class="gensmall">{HTML_STATUS}<br />{BBCODE_STATUS}<br />{SMILIES_STATUS}</span></td>

#
#
		  <tr><td>
		  <iframe src="http://www.imageshack.us/iframe.php?txtcolor=111111&type=blank&size=30" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="280" height="70"></iframe>
		  </td></tr>

#
the page looks the same in ie and ff this way, but the syntax becomes valid.
http://validator.w3.org seems to agree with me...

oh, and btw: i liked this mod. it solved a problem for my site, and liked how minimal/elegant it is. THANKS!!!

just one more small comment: i changed the location of the iframe from under the textarea to under the Emoticons, where there seems to be an unused area, and also because i felt it makes more sense there.
bizpimp

Post by bizpimp »

Does this mod not function in phpBB 2.0.15 ?

EDIT : Disregard : problem fixed
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Re: html standards

Post by 3Di »

arod-1 wrote: i may be somewhat anal here, but i want to comment about it anyway:
the way the mod is written,

#     

#
#

#
this way, the <iframe> element is inserted immediately after the <table> element.
this is not (ttbomk) proper html syntax.
after a <table> element, there's a very limited number of things that can come (such as <th> and <tr>).
i think there should be a <tr><td> pair before and </td></tr> pair after, so the piece will look like this:

#     

#
#
		  <tr><td>
		  </td></tr>

#
the page looks the same in ie and ff this way, but the syntax becomes valid.
http://validator.w3.org seems to agree with me...

oh, and btw: i liked this mod. it solved a problem for my site, and liked how minimal/elegant it is. THANKS!!!

just one more small comment: i changed the location of the iframe from under the textarea to under the Emoticons, where there seems to be an unused area, and also because i felt it makes more sense there.

I included it into a variable (php side) and then I used it into the template as {IMAGE_SHAK} .. ;)

greets
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you! 🚀
Lu5ck

Post by Lu5ck »

Does this work with 2.0.18?

Can post a screenshot taken after the submit of the post?
mtpanorama

Post by mtpanorama »

Have a problem with this mod on a 2.0.17 board.The mod shows up at the bottom of my front page of the forums,and also iwhen viewing the member list if i click on a member it shows up in there profile between the Interest and birthday lines?How do I go about fixing this.

Thanks.
luli

Post by luli »

Does this work with 2.0.18?

Yes it work's
Have a problem with this mod on a 2.0.17 board.The mod shows up at the bottom of my front page of the forums,and also iwhen viewing the member list if i click on a member it shows up in there profile between the Interest and birthday lines?How do I go about fixing this.

Just read the instruction good .. and there is no way you'll have errors or some other problems ..
nwilcox

Post by nwilcox »

The problem I have with this mod... When it creates the thumbnail displayed the image is all distorted. This brings me to the next problem.... I removed the add code from the .tpl file and it is still there. How do I remove this mod now?
Shanti

Post by Shanti »

Has anyone else had any users report problems where the text of the post body gets all distorted? It's very random, and I personally haven't seen the problem on my boards, but I've had several users of both IE and FF report the problem.

Here's an example:

I've also noticed that I can't highlight text and apply a bbCode to it. Instead it appends the bbCode tag to end of the post instead of wrapping it around the highlighted text.

I have very few mods installed on my boards, since it's a recent fresh install. I need to do some closer examination, but I know that this is the only mod I've installed that's affected the posting_body.tpl file. I have made some mods to the bbcode.tpl file so I'll need to look at those as well and see if I can pin down the problem.
Last edited by Shanti on Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shanti
It is better to light one candle...
http://www.RealmsofKaos.com

Return to “[2.0.x] MOD Database Releases”